Use this forum to vote on and add ideas to improve Waze.

Lane Guidance

While using Waze on highways lately, I have begun to think that having the ability to see what lane becomes the off ramp would be great, especially in complex city interchanges.

Portuguese: Estava usando o Waze em rodovias e comecei a pensar que seria ótimo ter a capacidade de ver qual pista pegar, especialmente em trevos complexos dentro das cidades.

Spanish: Últimamente me he dado cuenta que al utilizar waze en capitales se hace muy necesario que waze indique cual carril de una calle, avenida o autopista, llega a ser una rampa, especialmente en complejos intercambios.

9,057 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Samuel Vance shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

183 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Colin Lyne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that Waze is the best Sat Nav available. It beats the paid fors! The only thing missing is Lane Assistance, which would make it the very top of all Sat Navs. We're all waiting Waze,

• Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

#1 reason I don't use Waze all the time... needs lane guidance.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do waze just not care? I used to use it a lot now i will stop. its very frustrating on complex highways.

• D-N-D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I stopped using wake years ago due to no lane assist.
        There are places a freeway splits into 2 or 3 freeways and no clue which is the right 1.

If Gmaps offered speed limit i would never look elsewhere.
        Love satellite view and lane assistance also.

• Bill Graham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We drive a 41' motorhome towing a vehicle and lane guidance would be a godsend instead of having to make sense of signs above & on the pavement - especially in heavy traffic and in unfamiliar territory. I would pay for a "premium edition" for this feature especially if I could import a Gmap updated with my route from RV Trip Wizard which gives me low-clearance avoidance & other RV related info.

• Tester commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely need this. Missed a couple of turns because of absence of this.

• Darryl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the key shortfall of the Waze app, that has me constantly reverting to Gmaps - and now Apple's Maps app has it as well, because for those living in urban areas with complex exit ramps off freeways, it's vital.

• Malik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lane assistance with diagram about which lane to take is very very very very important .please dear developers add it

• Stone Frangowlakis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is crucial. There is a lot of confusing lane ends and sudden exits and I have made a lot of emergency merges so that I don't miss my turn, more times than I'm proud of.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base