Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16737 results found

1. Give us a target speed in traffic jams to help Waze users optimize average throughput

I recently read this article: http://www.bbc.com/autos/story/20160428-how-ai-will-solve-traffic-part-one

It talks about how going slower and keeping more space between your car and other cars can actually improve the flow of traffic when it's all jammed up. It also explains how autonomous cars will make this work much better, but also indicates that we can help improve things now by changing our driving behavior.

The article also explains how the highway patrol sometimes sends cars through traffic jams on the highway to break it up and re-channelize it.

If the Waze app could give users a target speed based on traffic conditions, and…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Show and say the next action before the gps signal lost in tunel

I'm living in a country where lot of tunnel on the road. I all the time facing the problem where I have no time to change the lane at the exit of the tunnel, because the signal lost in the tunnel, and when the device lock the signal again there not enough time to take the action.
    It would be nice to warn the user "you driving into the tunnel at the tunnel exit keep left" or something similar.
    Yes I know I can see the next action when the gps signal lost but if I don't know how long…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Avoir un choix type d’itinéraire « visite guidée» et waze donne/choix sur un itinéraire et des informations sur les monuments rencontrés.

Avoir un choix type d’itinéraire « visite guidée» et waze donne/choix sur un itinéraire et des informations sur les monuments rencontrés.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ne pas donner 2 informations qui se suive d’affiler alors qu’elles sont séparées de 100m surtout dans les ronds points.

Ne pas donner 2 informations qui se suive d’affiler alors qu’elles sont séparées de 100m surtout dans les ronds points.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. moving waze folder inside Android/data

Can you move the waze folder from memory's root to a folder like Android/data/com.waze)

The reason is to keep clean the memory's root to makes easier for user to find important folders like DCIM, Downloads, Music and such on a glimpse. Also, folders in this form are deleted automatically upon app uninstallation, making it cleaner and may make it compatible with app2sd.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Merci d'effectuer la mise à jour des points

Merci d'effectuer la mise à jour des points

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. boston accent

You should have a boston accent choice. Just make sure it's actually someone from here doing the accent. Then you could add accents from other states as well.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Get rid of the Junk!!

Lyft driver here. Real simple!! Get rid of shit that blocks the screen! Photos? Do you think I'm a tourist? Send someone ETA? WTF this phone and this app are for my convenience not theirs!!! The pop up that asks "Oh is this where you are going?" NO SHIT!!! Why don't you then ask, with a pop up that blocks the screen, Are you sure? OR, BETTER YET!

How about every time I want some basic information like "I need to turn left in 20 feet " why don't you have the drivers answer a trivia question OR play a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Favoris / liste d'adresse

le point est.. les favoris !!

Je souhaite vraiment attirer votre attention sur cela... utilisant intensivement Waze tout les jours, je voudrais me permettre de vous faire la suggestion suivante..

la liste des favoris reste une liste de favoris.. mais pas une liste d'adresse usuelle.... ce qui à pour consequence qu'on y rajoute rapidement les/des adresses fréquemment utilisées ou un peu moins mais que l'on souhaite garder en mémoire, sans pour autant pouvoir mettre en évidence les adresses vraiment favorite, celle qu'on utilise très souvent...

d'où ma suggestion de laisser une liste d'adresse avec une partie vraiment favoris, en évidence,…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Alerta zona peligrosa

Alertar zona peligrosa en Peru. segun la incidencias de robos enbla zona .
    Esta base la tiene la policia nacional del peru.
    Ver link de articulo.

http://elcomercio.pe/movil/lima/seguridad/estas-son-zonas-mas-peligrosas-lima-segun-pnp-mapa-noticia-1903659/

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Quick Submission Links PLEASE!

I got to think 70%+ of what we report is 'car on side of road' or 'Police (Visible) on side of road'. How about quick submission links on home screen? I would think with just those two buttons the amount of submissions would go up huge! #EveryoneWins :)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Passenger Assist/Remote Control Feature

I wish passengers could remotely control a driver's Waze app through the Waze app on their own phone.

It would be useful for when it's dangerous for the driver to interact with their phone or the passenger to reach over because the vehicle is on the move. Maybe it could be implemented by requiring both driver and passenger to have been friends on Waze and then comparing whether their spatial vectors are similar to prevent abuse. The initiation should be done from the passenger's Waze app and it should be possible to request remote control at any point of time,…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop using the word "Accident" completely.

Crashes are not accidents. The NHTSA has stopped using the word accident in all communications. So have many state highway patrols, and local police. So has the medical profession. Please stop using "accident" on Waze, and instead use crash or collision. Accidents are quite rare, and the word is far to subjective to be using like this.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Reportar trânsito na via contrária (ou acidente)

Quando existem situações que interferem com quem vem em sentido contrário deve ser possível reportar.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bonjour une petite spécificité du programme pour nous les Français seraient de rajouter un bouton manifestation blocage . Le logo poing

Bonjour une petite spécificité du programme pour nous les Français seraient de rajouter un bouton manifestation blocage . Le logo serait un poing levé. Qu'en pensez-vous.. bonne journée

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Points don't do anything. But they should.

Currently points only buy you a new avatar. Wahoo...

As a REAL incentive to participate in Waze, users who contribute to the community by reporting hazards etc. should be offered an ad-free experience. Those who "leech" would still be shown ads. After all, the platform is useless without the contributors. This could be your way of thanking them.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Alerte de dépassement de vitesse en zone de contrôle

Dans une zone de contrôle, la signalisation sonore et visuelle du dépassement de vitesse devrait être répétitive

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Malaysian Accent for Malaysian Roads Please

Why not use Malaysian voices for Waze in Malaysia? Right now the female voice option I choose for Malaysia pronounces Jalan Sultan Ismail as "Juh-lane Sull Tonne Izz Mail" and it annoys me.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. אני מציע שההודעות הקולית יתחילו עם המילים "בהמשך הדרך" ואז להשמיע מה יש בהמשך הדרך. היום, אני מפספס את התחלה .0526070853 שמואל,

מציע להתחיל את ההודעות עם המילים "בהמשך הדרך" ואז לתאר מה קורה בהמשך הדרך. היום, בגלל שתשומת הלב שלי מרוכזת בדרך וההודעה מגיע ללא התראה, אני מפספס את ההתחלה, שזה הכי חשוב. אם ההתחלה תהיה "בהמשך הדרך", זה ישמש כהתראה,, ואתרכז בעיקר, שזה מה קורה בהמשך הדרך.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Improving on route and more functions.

I been using waze daily for work as uber driver. There is time can be annoying when waze divert me to another route which is less traffic and mileage is far than origin route. This may cause additional cost on the fare and some riders may not feel comfortable if any route change. My suggestion to waze is have a option for waze as below:-

1) Option to ignore traffic jams so we can maintain current route without any diversion to other route. Let waze user to choose to stuck in traffic or find alternative route. :)

2) Option to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?