Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16464 results found

1. Founded little error

I found one "big bug". When i login first time so i had to write my name but i was signed in google apps on my phone and Waze fill this field with my login "email" and password in plain text so Everyone could see my password to gmail.
    I write example for better understanding: I had "anonym@gmail.com" in field Name and "password123" in field Last Name.
    I know it is my fail (i should not save my password in my phone) but i think lots of people use it like me.

Sorry for my English and i…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Prevent autocentre when browsing map

When looking at the map and examining traffic in the area, even if the car is in motion as a passenger, the autocentre insists often losing where i am looking ahead, so when i am flicking the map it should stay where i am at until i press autocentre button of some sort.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. .בטיחות בטיחות, בטיחות: התראה על הוצאת הילד מהרכב בהגעה ליעד ".להוסיף יכולת לקבלת הודעה בנוסף להגעה ליעד: "לא לשכוח להוציא את הילד .מהרכב

".להוסיף יכולת לקבלת הודעה בנוסף להגעה ליעד: "לא לשכוח להוציא את הילד מהרכב
    ההודעה תימשך עד לחיצה יזומה על כפתור ביטול.

ניתן לשכלל זאת ליכולת הקלטת הודעה כלשהי בקולך המושמעת בהגעה ליעד ומהווה תזכורת לכל דבר.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Friends side panel is irritating

Friends side panel is irritating. I never use it and it gets in a way when I try manually zoom in: It's is super annoying when friends panel opens up when I try to scroll the map to get an I better idea where I will need to go while waiting on a red light with phone in a holder attached to a windshield.
    It would be awesome if I could disable this friend panel at all!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Compartir el viaje ganando $

Waze, sabe cuando y a que hs viajo todos los dias a mi trabajo porque no unir waze con waze geta a ride, asi les avisa a mis vecinos que estoy yendo al trabajo como todos los dias, lo mismo para la vuelta. por ello que los acompañantes paguen cierto dinero para amortizar el viaje pero qeu será mas economico que viajar en su propio auto, practicamente seria un union con uber y porque no con uber pool. De hecho yo estaba desarrollando esa parte

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. היות ושפת האם שלכם (כידוע...) אינה עברית. מה דעתם להעסיק מגיה שיבצע הגהה לטקסט בתכנה לפני פרסומה? זה מביך להיתקל בשגיאות כתיב בתכנה...

היות ושפת האם שלכם (כידוע...) אינה עברית.
    ;-)
    מה דעתם להעסיק מגיה שיבצע הגהה לטקסט בתכנה לפני פרסומה?
    זה מביך להיתקל בשגיאות כתיב בתכנה...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Being able to add hazards via computer... not just mobile devices.

I work in Logistics and we receive phone calls every few minutes regarding accidents... our drivers give us exact locations as to where they are and if they're major / minor. We try to alert other carriers / drivers of said hazards before they encounter them also. It would help, if I could flag said accidents via my computer instead of having to be at the location on a mobile device. That way, I could alert other drivers in the area as well... not only semis...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. create a app settings profile for multi user environment (90 devices that needs same setting)

To start using navigation in a large emergency (firetrucs) environment we would like to keep things easy. We are thinking about central management of a waze orginasation installation and setup centrally the waze settings instead of local on the device. In a future release we then perhaps can license it and remove adds or use it to centrall set type of default navigation, layout etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Automatically send a text to the person you selected as your destination with ETA

Add a cell number field and a check box for send txt of ETA.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Waze is too heavy on system resources, try to enhance memory usage

Waze got very heavy on system resources lately. Crashing extremely often. We had 3 relatively modern Android (>=4.4.2) phones on board and only on 1 waze could calculate route before it crashed. On this one phone that could at least calculate route Waze crashed when any warning on map was pressed or when you checked what is ahead of you (when more parts of map were loaded at once). Waze also froze my phone very often even when it was just navigating (nothing was pressed on screen when phone froze). It all looked like OOM and extreme overhead problems. Back…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. After the last update waze has become worse

Dear developers.
    (If you are still reading this)
    No offense, but, after each update,
    waze, it is getting worse and worse.
    a feeling that you want to screw up this application,
    that all was abandoned.
    I confess, and I have such a thought slips, carry waze and go on something else. the good thing laid a lot.
    Lord, developers do not need to invent or anything, just carefully read the user reviews.
    After the last update waze began to fail even more. It lost a lot of functions, such as viewing events. the interface is not convenient! stael more children,…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Live traffic information from Government and Community sources

Some countries, states and governments provide an official traffic information feed that can be viewed by the community.

The RTA (Roads and Traffic Authority) in Australia provides information in a news feed based on area, that are contributed to by the RTA, police, fire, ambulance, state emergency services, and the community in general.

Im not sure of other countries setups, but it would be nice to implement some already available sources of official traffic conditions that could be viewed in waze and notfy the users of the problems.

The RTA information page about the system is here
    http://livetraffic.rta.nsw.gov.au/desktop.html#about

It i…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Guias de sonido disponible en todo teritorio

Teniendo ajustada la guia de sonido a Español Penelope con nombres de calle; en cuanto llegas a un pais latinoamericano por ejemplo R. Dominicana esa guia te desaparece y queda mudo al ir a seleccionar Penelope desaparecio y solo te deja Arianne en español latino con calles. Deberian dejar disponible la version de Español en todo el mundo asi como aparecen las de Ingles UK aunque estes en America.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When one is approaching a turn off point this is especially important at night

When one is approaching a turn off point we need a more clear indicator of the branch of road that we are supposed to take where they're going left or right especially at night when the maps are often not clear or we return it comes very suddenly and you're relatively new one some kind of new color or flashing pulsating being would make it clear that I need to go off of the road I'm on towards the New Direction

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When Waze is redirecting me because of a traffic issue, it should say so on screen. I can understand why it is sending me a weird direction

When Waze is redirecting me via some alternate route, it should have some symbol or word on the screen letting me know. many times I will add an address and the initial route appears to be crazy, so I just ignore and go my own way. Once I did that ignored the route it put on the screen, and ended up in a huge traffic jam... Had I known it was an actual rerouting because of traffic instead of just a screwed up math algorithm I would have followed the directions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bob Dillon

Bob Dillon
    No direction home

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Áreas de risco

Olá, participei recentemente do Fórum Nacional de segurança publica em TIC. Ouvi um relato que o Waze procurou as autoridades para tentar estabelecer rotas seguras, tenho algumas sugestões a esse respeito que.podem auxiliar a resolver o problema celso.goulart7@gmail.com

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Turn off the backlight iphone

Have an option that can allow the use of an iPhone. When it is not connected to an external power source the option will allow the iPhone to switch off the back light. Navigation continues whilst the back light is off and the back light is only switched on when there is a navigation command to follow i.e turn or alert. This could help conserve the power significantly where that external power source is not connected

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base