Waze Suggestion Box
- There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
- You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
- This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
- Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
- You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
- Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
- By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
- Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
- Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
- or
No existing idea results
- ~ No ideas found ~
20647 results found
-
Velocímetro
Posição do velocímetro é prejudicada pela mensagem de ocorrência de "RADAR'.
A visualização do velocímetro fica prejudicada, ou até mesmo encobertada pela mensagem enorme alertando sobre RADAR'.
Solução proposta é permitir, nas próximas atualizações, que o usuário escolha a melhor posição do Velocímetro no mapa. Ou que o mesmo
seja flutuante.Obrigado e aguardo.
11 votes -
Visual Time Based Restrictions in client
Make TBR visually available for drivers. This will give context on why roads are not being used for routes. Nowadays they appear as regular roads
11 votes -
Add a way to put Waze to sleep in Apple CarPlay
If I navigate with Waze in Apple CarPlay, it stays open on my phone and drains my battery unless I remember to go on my phone when I get out of my car and put Waze to sleep. Then the next time I get in my car, Waze starts up even if I don't use navigation and stays on on my phone when I get out of the car, again draining my phone battery. And if while in the car, I put Waze to sleep on my phone or quit the app, it immediately starts up again. This is a huge pain. I want a way to only have Waze active WHEN I WANT IT TO BE, not every time I get into my car.
If I navigate with Waze in Apple CarPlay, it stays open on my phone and drains my battery unless I remember to go on my phone when I get out of my car and put Waze to sleep. Then the next time I get in my car, Waze starts up even if I don't use navigation and stays on on my phone when I get out of the car, again draining my phone battery. And if while in the car, I put Waze to sleep on my phone or quit the app, it immediately starts up again. This is a…
11 votesThanks for your feedback. At this time, this doesn't fit on our roadmap, but we'll keep it in mind for future product planning.
-
Adjust the distance we get the notification Im literally getting warned of police and accidents as I'm passing them
Adjust the distance we get the notification Im literally getting warned of police and accidents as I'm passing them
11 votes -
speed camera popup
The speed camera warning popup obscures the lane guidance when used in Android Auto. Lane guidance is more important than the speed warning, especially when getting close to highway exits or when the upcoming turn is close to the speed camera. Please reduce the speed camera pop up or move it elsewhere!
11 votes -
Variable speed for different vehicle classes
The speed limit for diffent commercial vehicles is different.
Small vans, lorries, trailers etc.My proposal is to be able to choose your vehicle class so the speed limit warning and display is accurate to the vehicle you are driving.
Cheers, Paul.
11 votes -
Sugiro disponibilizar opção de incluir alerta de Lombada na via.
Sugiro disponibilizar opção de incluir alerta de Lombada na via.
11 votes -
Opção para remover nomes de ruas.
Dar opção para remover os nomes das ruas, pois as caixinhas roxas com os nomes das ruas atrapalham entender as próximas entradas.
11 votes -
Bonjour j'aimerais suggérer un moyen d'utiliser Waze avec un scooter 50cc et donc avoir des itinéraires cohérents avec ce type de véhicule
Bonjour j'aimerais suggérer un moyen d'utiliser Waze avec un scooter 50cc et donc avoir des itinéraires cohérents avec ce type de véhicule et que l'application me propose des trajets uniquement sur des routes avec des limitation de vitesse inférieures à 50km/h en vous remerciant de l'attention portée à mon message en vous souhaitant une bonne journée. Cordialement Mr LAMIEL
11 votes -
Alerte Radar android auto en mode horizontal
onjour,
Quand est prévue la maj sur Waze pour la prise en compte des zones de dangers (radar) en versions en horizontal sur les smartphones et véhicules. J'explique. Lorsque mon smartphone est vertical, j'ai bien la barre verte mais quand il est en horizontal, ce n'est pas le cas. Beaucoup d'utilisateurs de sont plaints de ça , quand est-ce que les développeurs vont prendre en compte ces revendications ?
Merci11 votes -
TOLL system working as speed trap in Bulgaria
From yesterday the TOLL system(red dot camera) in Bulgaria got an update and now work as a speed trap.
Suggestion is to be made alert for them as a speed traps and not just shown on the map.11 votes -
customize Shortcut buttons on map screen
I think its better let users to add 3 shortcut buttons(floating or fix) to map screen like ( vehicle stoped, police or anything which user decide) then user can report by one click ,its fast and safe
It help to make fast reports , current situation is user have to make 2/ 3 steps to make report, on busy roads its very useful.11 votes -
Import planned route in .gpx format
Some 3rd party apps like "kurviger" allow you to plan nice routes. I need to import them into waze for ride navigation time
11 votes -
Android Auto Dashboard navigation information/Steering wheel control
Make Navigation information available in the Dashboard of the Car.
If I use google maps I have navigation information like "turn left in 400m" in the dashboard (next to the speedometer) and can use the main screen e.g. for music control or other apps.
Would be nice if Waze would also support the additional dashboard options.Also in google maps its possible to select the last locations in the dashboard with buttons on the steering wheel, but not in waze pleas add this also.
11 votes -
Latest saved addresses
Hi Good Day
I trust you are well.
My name is Brad and I'm a big fan of Waze. Been using it ever since I discovered it. Thank you for creating such a fun and practical navigating app.
I have a suggestion though, if I may, please can you make an adjustment to where newly saved addresses are shown. When I plan a new journey to a place I put in the address and save it to use later. The update I would like to suggest is to have the latest saved addresses appear at the top of the saved list. Having it appear at the bottom of a long list is just inconvenient because when I jump into the car and connect to Android auto it takes longer than necessary to find the last saved address for me to navigate to. This is because I'm having to scroll right down to the bottom. I hope that makes sense and you can accommodate the change.
Thank you and take care
Brad Govender
Hi Good Day
I trust you are well.
My name is Brad and I'm a big fan of Waze. Been using it ever since I discovered it. Thank you for creating such a fun and practical navigating app.
I have a suggestion though, if I may, please can you make an adjustment to where newly saved addresses are shown. When I plan a new journey to a place I put in the address and save it to use later. The update I would like to suggest is to have the latest saved addresses appear at the top of the saved…
11 votes -
Predictive Traffic Light Data
I have an idea that will revolutionize navigation in cities and significantly benefit Waze users - predictive traffic light data.
By leveraging real-time GPS data from our massive user base, our app can start predicting traffic light patterns at intersections. Using algorithms to analyze when cars stop and start at lights, we can gradually build models mapping out sequences and wait times for traffic signals across entire cities.
This would enable sending users notifications in advance whether they are likely to hit the next green or red light. They can adjust speed accordingly, eliminating unnecessary braking and idling. The benefits are immense:
Smoother driving - No more anxiety around unpredictable lights.
Optimized routes - We can factor light timings into the fastest routes.
Saved fuel - Less braking means big gas savings over time.
Reduced emissions - Lower carbon footprint via smoother driving.
Decreased congestion - Optimized traffic flow eases congestion.
Improved safety - reducing sudden stops lowers accident rates.
In essence, this becomes an optimization and prediction engine to enhance navigation, leveraging real-time crowdsourced data. The more users we have, the smarter the system gets. We can even work directly with city officials to improve traffic planning using our insights.The data and technology already exist - this puts them to use for a game-changer feature. Drivers spend 13% of urban commute times waiting at lights - we can give them that time back, and revolutionize how people and vehicles flow in the world's cities.
Let's discuss the viability and impact further. This could redefine navigation and mobility for a greener, smarter future. Are you in?
I have an idea that will revolutionize navigation in cities and significantly benefit Waze users - predictive traffic light data.
By leveraging real-time GPS data from our massive user base, our app can start predicting traffic light patterns at intersections. Using algorithms to analyze when cars stop and start at lights, we can gradually build models mapping out sequences and wait times for traffic signals across entire cities.
This would enable sending users notifications in advance whether they are likely to hit the next green or red light. They can adjust speed accordingly, eliminating unnecessary braking and idling. The benefits…
11 votes -
SiriusXM
Please add SiriusXM app to the available integrated Waze music apps.
11 votes -
Fix speed icons size and location on screen.
Speed icons are way too small to see. Countries that drive on right side move icons to left side of screen. Know problem for years. Please fix.
11 votes -
Show bridges/ low bridges for cars with roof bike racks
Add an option in the settings>Navigation >preferences, for low bridges that are a big risk for cars with roof bike racks. We’ve had an accident with the roof bike racks, I’ve heard of many other incidents involving the bicycles and the bridges. Thanks
11 votes -
Closed locations
Multiple times, I have been taken miles off of my route to go to a certain store or rest stop or gas station, only to arrive and discover that it’s either permanently closed or hasn’t been opened for business yet (I’m not talking business hours. I’m talking “still under construction.”) this is infuriating. Please allow us to mark locations as permanently closed or have the app notify us that it’s not open yet. I’m tired of pulling into a closed parking lot because Waze told me something was open. I opened the app to try and mark the location as permanently closed to help the next person and I couldn’t even do that.
Multiple times, I have been taken miles off of my route to go to a certain store or rest stop or gas station, only to arrive and discover that it’s either permanently closed or hasn’t been opened for business yet (I’m not talking business hours. I’m talking “still under construction.”) this is infuriating. Please allow us to mark locations as permanently closed or have the app notify us that it’s not open yet. I’m tired of pulling into a closed parking lot because Waze told me something was open. I opened the app to try and mark the location as…
11 votesAdminElla (Waze Team) (Admin, Waze) responded
- Don't see your idea?