Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • or

667 results found

1. Android auto interface

When an app sends coordinates to Waze, the phone displays a message to view the map on the car's screen. This message appears on top of the original app on the phone, requiring me to switch back. As an Uber driver, this happens over 20 times per day. I have NOT given Waze the "On top" permission, so it should not appear on top. Switching apps while driving is not only inconvenient, but dangerous due to the distraction caused.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Android Auto  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Trains blocking roads

I think it would be great if there could be a feature added for trains! We have trains in this area that will stop on the tracks for hours, and they end up blocking over 20 different roads and you end up having to drive about 15 roads down until you find an opening where the train ends. Currently there's no way to indicate a stopped train. I've tried using the blocked road feature but it doesn't work for this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Announce or read notifications and make it possible to recall a notification that you don't see in time.

While I was watching traffic while waiting to make left hand turnout of a driveway, I glanced at the Waze screen and saw the last line of a notification disappear. It said "is nine minutes faster." I wanted to grab it and pull it back down, but it was gone. Why didn't it read itself to me? Why isn't there a button to recall it? I'd like both, but I would settle for one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Active report notification

I would really love the option to be immediately notified of reports being added/removed ahead of me, along my planned route, within a certain distance.

For instance, let's say that, when I began my current trip, the road ahead was completely clear. However, once I'm underway, another Wazer 20 miles ahead of me submits a report of police/hazard/etc. Even tho it's not visible on the map I'm using to navigate, I'd still like to get a pop up notification letting me know what to expect ahead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Customized Price/Time rate for routes calculation

Now Waze always propose an option of routes without toll which is good, but not enough for me
    Indeed, very often there is a compromise between full toll and no toll being relevant and worthy (cheaper than full toll, faster than no toll)

To improce the relevency of the routes proposal an adjustable ratio price/time should be considered

For exemple, for a ratio 1€/min, a toll road at 16€ for 20 min gain will be proposed but not another at 12€ for 10min gain compared to no toll option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why not believe me 1st time I report road closed? Why send me a 2nd time the same way?

You guys really sucked today. Reported exact same road closure 4 days ago after being 20 mins late bc WAZE didn't know. Now today WAZE sends me same way again!!!!! You guys are jerks for not believing me 1st time. I told you it was RR XING construction project. Why not look it up after I report it 1st time so you know how long to leave closure in place??? I shouldn't have to deal w same closure I reported already to you a 2nd time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Verificar calculo de tiempo de un punto "A" a un punto "B"

Me ocurre en forma permanente que en un recorrido especifico, del punto A al punto B no calcula el recorrido mas rápido (indica el mas corto, pero no mas rápido). Tengo diferencias de hasta 15 y 20 minutos mas rápido por otro camino
    El recorrido especifico es :
    Origen: Benavidez - Buenos Aires - Argentina
    Destino: Ciudadela - Buenos Aires - Argentina
    Horario : 17:30 (salida)
    Ruta elegida: Ruta 9 (Panamericana) - Av. General Paz - Acceso Oeste
    Tiempo de viaje : 60 / 65 minutos

Mejor ruta : Ruta 9 (Panamericana) - Camino del Buen Ayre - Acceso Oeste…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Notifications on screen that divert my attention while driving.

when I get started a black box pops up with drive ideas and while I'm driving it constantly pops up with useless info. I'm beginning to watch my screen more than the road now. Audio cues are the way to go, I don't need my screen calling my attention to a radio while I'm driving. I'm sure a lawyer would love to sue you based on this so at least give me a way to stop the messages on screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Map display  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Remove Awakea rd

Awakea rd in Kailua is a quiet neighborhood with a speed limit of 20mph. Lately I have noticed a lot of tourist and local traffic speeding on the road while using a mobile phone. The traffic should stay on Kailua rd.., this road should not be used as a short cut. Please remove Awakea rd in Kailua 96734 as an option / short cut to drive to other locations on Oahu. The noice and traffic speeds are unbearable! Please Help! Mahalo, Jamesp

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. No service for xxx miles.

When entering a rural road or roads that cross in the middle of nowhere, typically you will see a sign that says, "No services for 20 miles" It would be cool if waze would warn you the same, or if you enter that road from another spot down the way, waze could say " No service for 18 miles to the right" I suppose in map editor you could highlight a section of road where no services exist for long distances and tag it as a no services road.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. "Always Avoid This Intersection"

Waze needs an "Always Avoid This Intersection" feature.
    Waze consistently routes me to turn left at a traffic light at an intersection that has 6 lanes of traffic merging into a single lane to get on to a freeway which is also controlled by a traffic light. The congestion there is ALWAYS terrible and easily adds 20 minutes to my commute. Users with local knowledge should be able to specify intersections to avoid at all times. This "avoid list" would be user specific, thereby allowing each user to maintain it (add/delete intersections) as necessary.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Too many repetitive navigation alerts

I will start off by praising Waze. It’s the only app that I use for navigation, and I use it multiple times a day. That being said, the number of repetitive navigation alerts is becoming extremely annoying. I don’t need to be remind 4+ times within 20 second time period to do the same thing. It might be just me, but it seems to have gotten much worse in the past month or two. Please add an option for minimal navigation alerts. It’s just too much!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Concert of Venue traffic avoidance mode

A few weeks ago I went to the Daytona 500 and when it was time to leave I selected avoid freeways in an effort to avoid some of the traffic. What I could have used is a mode or feature that takes you down subdivision roads or back roads no one knows about. I ended up going down a bunch of roads that ran parallel to one of the roads I was on and it saved me over 20 minutes that I would have been stuck in traffic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Здравствуйте! Предлагаю создать Wazekoin. С дальнейшим листингом на биржах, монеты зарабатывать за счет поездок по приложению! 1км 10 монет

Предлагаю создать Wazekoin с дальнейшим листингом на биржах. За каждый километр мы майним допустим 10 монет. Которые через допустим 6 месяцев можно будет продать на биржах или обменять на любую другую криптовалюту. Таким образом у нас особенно водителей такси появиться возможность дополнительного заработка а у вас такая же популярность как у телеграма с notkoin. Аналогично сделать.
    Мне 20% за идею от прибыли. Плюс вы будете впервые в мире с такой функцией про вас все начнут спрашивать скачивать а это поднимет ценность приложения в сотни раз.
    Контакты для связи со мной sahka654sdm@gmail.com
    Телеграм @Rikiitiki

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Traffic Study Data - and use of data for traffic modeling

I am on the Master Plan Implementation Committee in Westborough, MA. We are a municipality of 20K residence. We are currently looking at traffic congestion issues in the center of the town. I was hoping WAZE could produce traffic reports with data on cars entering the town center and exiting so we can determine if building alternate routes around the bottle neck are warranted.
    Our assumption is that a majority of the traffic is through traffic for other communities commuting to major highways. Your data (even if WAZE users are only a small percentage) would give use the data we…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 오피쓰 이천OP 이천오피 이천건마 이천휴게텔 이천키스방 이천마사지

이천OP . 제가한달 전부터 이천오피 못이 박히게 말한것도 오피쓰 사이트 주소 https://www.opss3.com 이천이천이천이천이천 이천건마 잊어버리고 또 이천휴게텔 ㅎ 그냥 '엄마가 이천키스방 엄마가 나한테 '서운하게 이천마사지 말을 듣고싶어 이렇게 긴 글 다른 사이트 https://anamopss586.postype.com/ 여자친구는 덕후 심각하니까 산본오피 20대 후반의 1살차이 연상연하 커플이고... 강서건마 만났음 여자친구가 뮤지컬을 안암휴게텔 알고 있었는데 얼마전에 노원키스방 알게 되었음 같은 양산마사지 1주일 내내보고 배우 선릉안마 기다려서 사진찍고 퇴근할때까지 여주op 사진찍고 인사하고 그런게 한달중에 80~90%정도인있음 사진찍고 싶어서 몇백만원주고 카메라사고 블로그에 이런저런 주저리주저리 덕후기질 다분한 글을 적어놨음 " xx내 지갑은 당신꺼 >_< " "그렇게 싱그럽게 웃으면 나는 ♡" 막 이런거 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 이런건 나 만나기 전에행동이니까...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Option to set how many seconds before event like police, i get the vocal notification and pls add voice commands!

An option for the vocal+icon notification customizable... Also an option to set 2 notifications if i want for police reports... So i can have one like 30s before and then another 10s before or 2km away. Sometimes by the time i hear the notification i have to break too hard to be able to stop before the police radar can see me. And they can record 1km away! Also an option to have on the screen customizable icons... Like i would want to have 3 icons so i can easily report police or a pothole or a dead animal... By…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Trip planning option removed from "Go to destination" window.

PLEASE bring back the "trip planning option" ("drive at xx arrive at xx") to the main GO TO DESTINATION window !!!
    The previous version was better because this option is very useful and important when going to a destination. Searching for it in the main menu is a waste of time...and because we don't always plan a destination.

Sometimes, when I want to go to a destination and I don't need to go now, I look for it and I watch the trafic jam. If I need to wait a few minutes/hours, I plan the route.

Thanks for your work…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Could you consider entering BOLO reports on Waze....

This is probably news more than anything, but since everyone uses waze it might be helpful to put Bolo reports out. Here's what prompted this request. We arrived home after driving 1600 miles from Charleston to Little Rock and back and on the news they had a BOLO for a red Miata w license plate.....a woman had been last seen driving between Augusta and Atlanta on I 20 and has been missing for over a week. It would have been nice to know that at the time we were driving. Amber alerts would be nice as well.....maybe put them up…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Translation service English German French Romanian Hebrew Hungarian Russian

Translation service
    English German French Romanian Hebrew
    Hungarian Russian

Translation of technical articles
    Writing of technical articles on guidelines
    Legal documents
    Freelancer for companies

Israel - Hever

TranslateD-srl – Italy
    Byron - Israel
    Transnet - Israel
    Genesis - Israel
    ComTranslation - USA, Spain, India

Israel - Milim

Hero Translating - Czech Republic
    YourWords - Israel
    A.C.T. - Germany
    A2Z - New Zealand
    Omnia Translations - Romania
    Israel - Elite

and many others

Highly specialized in

Banking Finance Business Law Medecine Technology Computers Internet Tourism Advertising Art

Extensive experience in handling urgencies and
    work under pressure.

0,09 cents per word
    23…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here