Waze Suggestion Box
- There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
- You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
- This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
- Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
- You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
- Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
- By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
- Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
- Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
- or
3150 results found
-
Driving lane information
It would be great if a user that put notification about stopped vehicle, could also mark on which lane the event happened or is present, for example: stopped on the side, on the first lane, on the second lane or third lane
5 votes -
Please add the ability to search for closest poi to my current route.
If I am already driving using your app, I would like the ability to search for food, a bank, or a coffee shop not too far off my route. You guys already calculate the time off route but if you add my suggestion it would make your app that much better.
20 votesThank you for your valuable feedback. We're pleased to confirm that this suggestion is planned and we appreciate your input as we continue to enhance our product.
-
Less verbose mode (few short instructions)
I would like to have a "less verbose mode" where the voice navigation would just say a few short instructions, like "turn right" for example, without all the verbose stuff like street names; or "speed trap", without all the useless words around it.
The reason is that sometimes I like to listen to music, or audiobooks, or having a conversation while driving, and I find that Waze verbosity is very annoying.22 votesWe plan to work on th Brief instructions Option in the near future. In the meantime, make sure you’ve got the latest version of Waze for all the latest features.
-
vintage cars & no freeways routing option
i frequently drive my vintage car, it would be great if there were a "no freeways" option as its not really suited to those kinds of roads.
i still want to use waze, but spend a lot of time ignoring it or fiddling to get it to not take a freeway.2 votes -
apple car play waze haptics on apple watch while driving for vibration or voice alerts
while using apple car play either receive haptic vibrations or voice prompts (or both) for upcoming directions, cops, etc. while using Waze
10 votes -
Option for more than 1 stop along my route
I find the option to add stops on my route convenient for when I'm going on a long drive where I need to stop at a few places along the way, but it only allows me to add one extra stop. Why can I only add one? I'd appreciate being able to add at least 3 or 4 stops in one trip so I don't need to start a new route after each destination along the way (I've had to do that before and it's way too complicated). Can you please add an option to be able to add more…
6 votes -
I think having a weather radar and/or show weather warnings would be helpful.
I think having a weather radar and/or show weather warnings would be helpful. Many times I have been driving and hear on the radio about storms or heavy rain and if I could see these on the map it would give me the ability to either exit the highway or detour around it.
30 votes -
Add full support on HUD displays on cars
When using Waze in my Car via Android Auto, it shows show semi support on the HUD display.
For example, when turning left on roundabout, the arrow and symbol shows straight instead of circle with left arrow surrounding it.
Another support is missing - When driving on road with several lanes and need to stay on right lane or left lane, no lanes appear on HUD, only straight arrow.
Google Maps and Sygic work great with HUD display so it's clearly an issue with Waze.
Please fix.
Thanks45 votes -
Hazard> Road needs repaving very bumpy
Under HAZARD> Be careful! Road very bumpy, needs repaving
Hazard> Road and/or Highway has NO street lights, Be careful driving
Hazard> Wildlife, seen on/ or on side of road.
HAZARD> Left lane closed
HAZARD> Right lane closed
Hazard> Make an option as to which side of highway or road accident was reported on left or right.
REPORT> New traffic light added.
HAZZARD> Crash over, vehicles still pulled over
REPORT> Crash/ Accident over, tow truck on road to remove vehicle
46 votes -
History
Allow users to enter historic data, so while driving by a landmark historic information or links to historic information could come up. There's an untapped gold mine of local information that could highlight an otherwise hum drum drive. Ex: On this site the KKK used to hold their local meetings, or the dirt road leading off to your left was the site of the original post road, or the run down buildings on the side of the road were once Stage Coach inns, circa 1865, etc.
2 votes -
Animal Crossing Hazard
I tend to be on the road often and absolutely love using Waze whenever I need a GPS. As someone on the road often, I tend to notice there are many times that there are sudden animal crossings or a lost pet on the side of the road. This does tend to be on highways where many people are going very fast and are not as careful with their driving.
I recently thought of the idea- I think Waze should include a button, under the hazard category where we could press some form of “careful animal crossing” button to warn…
6 votes -
Facebook Messenger Plans in Planned Drives
Display Facebook Messenger Plans in Planned Drives, just like is currently done with Facebook Events
1 vote -
Max speed trip estimate
I drive an road e-bike, which has a max speed of 32kmh due to legal restrictions in Ontario. It would be great if we could specify a max vehicle speed and Waze could take that into account when estimating how long it will take to arrive at a destination.
3 votes -
Voice remote
Hellou waze ,for safe driving its better voice remote .For example iPhone have Siri. for example you told only -Waze Waze -than the voice remote is activated and during the driving you can indicate all alerts. sorry for my writing
11 votes -
Get Tom Selleck as a celebrity voice!
I would love to have Magnum P. I. give me directions as I drive!
1 vote -
libby
It would be great if the app worked with Libby or Overdrive apps, so that one could listen to audiobooks from the library while one drives.
19 votes -
5 votes
-
Average Speed Zones: Exit summary and speed limit compliance alert
Waze does a great job alerting drivers when entering and driving through Average Speed Zones. However, once we exit the zone, the alert simply disappears. Since Waze tracks the exact distance, entry, and exit times, it has all the data to calculate the driver's actual average speed for that specific section.
It would be extremely helpful if Waze provided a brief summary alert upon exiting the zone. For example: "You completed the average speed zone. Your average speed was 135 km/h (Limit: 140 km/h)." If the driver exceeded the average limit, a warning could be triggered so…
31 votes -
Delayed reports
While you're driving, you haven't time to report. So it would be great if I can touch the screen to hold the real place where a report have to be placed. So you can complete the report when you stop.
14 votes -
Share speed and alert erratic driving
I suggest expanding the 'Share ETA' feature into an active safety pairing mode. When sharing a drive with a trusted, close contact, they should see a real-time telemetry dashboard that includes:
Live Speed vs. Speed Limit: Display my current speed next to the local speed limit so they know I'm navigating conditions safely.
Sudden Deceleration Alerts: A proactive notification if the vehicle drops speed abruptly (e.g., braking from 65 mph to 0 mph in 3 seconds), indicating a potential hazard or sudden traffic wall.
Erratic Driving Flags: If the phone's gyroscope and GPS detect sudden, repeated swerving or erratic braking,…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?