Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • or

667 results found

1. Musi

There is a wonderful app, called Musi, that plays music directly from YouTube WITHOUT ads. You only pay $7 to remove the onscreen ads, and even then it lasts forever because it’s tied to the account.

Waze has 3 million reviews on the App Store alone.
    Musi has 3.3 million.

Could we possibly set it up to attach Musi to Waze?

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/musi-simple-music-streaming/id591560124

I really think the team should link into this!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. הוספת חניה אוטומטית עם פנגו/סלו או האפליקציות המתחרות בתוך הרכב. כך ניתן יהיה

connecting a build in option so on pre-installed cars with WAZE, the car will automatic recognize the parking and pay using visa, or even alert for 20 seconds after shutting down the engine. so when the car is moving, the app will automatically stop paying for the parking. you will own the parking business

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Car Play  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Android Auto slow response

Since the latest UI update, any warning I submit takes a long time to be accepted. E.g. reporting police or object on road, when I select the final option, Waze hangs for about 20 seconds. In that time I can't cancel it, So I can't see the map and can miss a turn

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android Auto  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Andoid

When in "Sounds Only" mode it would be nice to receive an audible notification when ETA has been changed due to traffic and/or when a better alternate alternate route becomes available. Often ppl put sounds to "Alerts Only" mode when they drive routine routes and do not keep an active watch on the display.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. خدمات مدفوعة

Hello, I have a suggestion for an add-on that can be implemented in return for a small financial payment or by watching ads. The idea is services that are badly needed in Israel in particular،
    I want to guarantee intellectual property rights, and guarantee a share of the profits if the idea is implemented

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Verification codes

There needs to be a way for people who do not have your app to opt out of receiving Verification codes. I received my Verification codes and a phone call and a 20 minute time frame. I also keep receiving verification text at 3 and 4 o'clock in the morning and I'm tired of it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Announce why WAZE is changing my route last minute. There are times she is right and times she is not. Tell me why example if there traffic

There are times WAZE tells me to change route and there is no reason to do so. Other times she is right to change but since she makes so many mistakes I continue on original route then find a 20 minute traffic back up. Just tell me with voice why I need to change by route.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ניווט מושהה

עבור נסיעות ארוכות שבהם מכירים את רוב המסלול, להפעיל אופציה בה האפליקציה תתחיל לפעול/לדבר/להנחות רק 20 או 30 ק"מ לפני היעד (או כל מרחק אחר שאבחר). כך, אוכל לרשום את הכתובת בתחילת הנסיעה ובמשך הנסיעה אוכל להאזין למוסיקה, לדבר וכדומה בלי "הפרעות" מהאפליקציה

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Prevent Waze from sending drivers on roads with no cell coverage.

Waze sent us onto a snowy mountain road with a 20 car pileup blocking it. There were very dangerous conditions on this road. Wazers were unable to connect to the network because there was no cell coverage on the road. In those cases where there is no cell coverage Waze should somehow check with emergency services.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ESTRADA INACESSÍVEL

Vindo de Pindamonhangaba para Penedo, o App me levou pela Estrada RJ-181, que por mais de 20km é uma via sem calçamento e de um único sentido (dentro de uma Zona Rural), sendo quase impossível passar com um veículo 1000 cilindradas como o meu.
    Fiquei extremamente assustado com minha esposa na via. Solicito que essa estrada seja retirada de navegação pela rota mencionada.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Waze for golf

Waze should create a version called Playz for golf courses.....you can post how long a hole is taking based on who's ahead of you, whether the greens are fast or slow, if dear or alligators on the hole (yes!). My Garmin golf watch can't tell me ANY of this! Have the PGA sponsor you and they can let fans join in as golfers post updates!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Indiquer la fermeture d'une rue scolaire

rue ulens numéro 83 située à Molenbeek Saint-Jean (Belgique/Bruxelles) est fermée à la circulation du lundi eu vendredi de 8h20 à 8h40, l'après-midi de 15h10 à 15h30 et le mercredi de 12h15 à 12h30.
    Est-il possible que cela soit visible sur votre application ? Bien à vous

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Use traffic data to know when a toll road is open

Waze currently thinks Toll Roads are open at certain times (e.g., northbound open from 5:00-11:00; southbound open from 12:00-20:00). In reality, they open/close at non-set times. However, it was would be easy for it to detect Waze users traveling on a toll road and adjust accordingly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I LOVE THIS APP. Needs greater visability.

A single tap to the top or bottom text box could open a large text box (full screen) with the info contained in the text box when tapped. That LARGE TEXT box should display the information that was tapped. It needs to be visible for about 20 seconds. A double tap should open the information currently displayed with a single tap. The Audible.com app does this well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Live Traffic Color Codes Disappear!

When looking at the live map for the traffic color codes for slow traffic, when I zoom out to look 20-50 miles ahead, THE COLORS DISAPPEAR!! Why?? Frustrating. I have to switch over to Google maps to see traffic colors to see if there any any traffic jams ahead. It would be nice if I could just stay on the Waze app to hear the alerts and not have to switch back and forth.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. embour

lors des embouteillages il y a une multitudes de message qui encombre la carte notamment lors de le reprise du traffic. un suppression des messages au bout de 15 à 20 mn s'ils n'ont pas ete confirmé par d'autres Wazer permettrait une lectrue plus fluide , idem pour els vehicule arrete sur le bas cote... une mise a jour reguliere sauf si 'l'information est confiréme par d'autres wazer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. CALENDAR & NOTIFICATION INTEGRATION

OK, so say you work in Beverly Hills, but you have a meeting in Burbank. Depending on traffic and time of day, that drive could be 20 minutes or 90 minutes. What if you could tell Waze when you wanted to be at your location in Burbank, and it could monitor traffic and routes throughout the day, and ALERT you when it was time to leave the office for your meeting? That would be awesome.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Entirely new advanced use of the app

Why dont you create a completely new use of the app for blind people while walking. They will listen to the voice instructions where to stop, etc. possibly voice activated searches, or favorite places organised ….endless possibilities and adjusted for the city of the user. for example “crossroad is 20 m on the left” “you are passing by so and so shop. There is new construction ahead reported that was not there yesterday ….

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Voice notification for abrupt stop of wazer in front of you

Often you can't tell if the car in front is stopping or just slowing down, so as we have speedometer, waze could notify wazers behind that it's car speed got from say 100km/h to 20km/h rapidly. This way wazers behind have more caution and can start to brake earlier. Should be optional voice notification and only valid for all wazers 100/300 meters behind (affected by your car's speed)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. communicate with users on scoreboard

everyone.
    I have a simple suggestion that may bring more editors to Waze communities, which is add a (button) in the scoreboard in waze app to give us ability to communicate directly with the names that appear in the list. I always monitor this panel and I hope to reach these users to talk to them about the editing map and whether they have passion like us, but I can't find a way but to watch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base