Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • or

674 results found

1. Make contact easier to report an error.

I'm trying to report an error using Waze but nothing you currently have will allow me to do so.
    Issue: A number of times, more than 5, when I've entered a route, Waze uses my last location, not my current location. Today I was about 20 miles from home. When I hit home, Waze shows my car sitting in the driveway of my house. So, no directions when I needed to avoid an accident that closed the beltway. Is there something I can do to correct that error. My phone is showing the correct location so I don't know why…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Traffic Study Data - and use of data for traffic modeling

I am on the Master Plan Implementation Committee in Westborough, MA. We are a municipality of 20K residence. We are currently looking at traffic congestion issues in the center of the town. I was hoping WAZE could produce traffic reports with data on cars entering the town center and exiting so we can determine if building alternate routes around the bottle neck are warranted.
    Our assumption is that a majority of the traffic is through traffic for other communities commuting to major highways. Your data (even if WAZE users are only a small percentage) would give use the data we…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Concert of Venue traffic avoidance mode

A few weeks ago I went to the Daytona 500 and when it was time to leave I selected avoid freeways in an effort to avoid some of the traffic. What I could have used is a mode or feature that takes you down subdivision roads or back roads no one knows about. I ended up going down a bunch of roads that ran parallel to one of the roads I was on and it saved me over 20 minutes that I would have been stuck in traffic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 오피쓰 이천OP 이천오피 이천건마 이천휴게텔 이천키스방 이천마사지

이천OP . 제가한달 전부터 이천오피 못이 박히게 말한것도 오피쓰 사이트 주소 https://www.opss3.com 이천이천이천이천이천 이천건마 잊어버리고 또 이천휴게텔 ㅎ 그냥 '엄마가 이천키스방 엄마가 나한테 '서운하게 이천마사지 말을 듣고싶어 이렇게 긴 글 다른 사이트 https://anamopss586.postype.com/ 여자친구는 덕후 심각하니까 산본오피 20대 후반의 1살차이 연상연하 커플이고... 강서건마 만났음 여자친구가 뮤지컬을 안암휴게텔 알고 있었는데 얼마전에 노원키스방 알게 되었음 같은 양산마사지 1주일 내내보고 배우 선릉안마 기다려서 사진찍고 퇴근할때까지 여주op 사진찍고 인사하고 그런게 한달중에 80~90%정도인있음 사진찍고 싶어서 몇백만원주고 카메라사고 블로그에 이런저런 주저리주저리 덕후기질 다분한 글을 적어놨음 " xx내 지갑은 당신꺼 >_< " "그렇게 싱그럽게 웃으면 나는 ♡" 막 이런거 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 이런건 나 만나기 전에행동이니까...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. police car detection

scenario,
    you are driving to work every day, so you obviously don't need a navigation app open to show you the way, but you also want to be aware of police cars.

I was going to work one time and as soon as I plugged my phone into my car, google maps gave me a notification something like "work is 15 mins drive" which means it knows roughly when I leave for work and it is sure its work cause its the same time always.

so idea is, even when the user isn't using the app, Waze or google knows…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Translation service English German French Romanian Hebrew Hungarian Russian

Translation service
    English German French Romanian Hebrew
    Hungarian Russian

Translation of technical articles
    Writing of technical articles on guidelines
    Legal documents
    Freelancer for companies

Israel - Hever

TranslateD-srl – Italy
    Byron - Israel
    Transnet - Israel
    Genesis - Israel
    ComTranslation - USA, Spain, India

Israel - Milim

Hero Translating - Czech Republic
    YourWords - Israel
    A.C.T. - Germany
    A2Z - New Zealand
    Omnia Translations - Romania
    Israel - Elite

and many others

Highly specialized in

Banking Finance Business Law Medecine Technology Computers Internet Tourism Advertising Art

Extensive experience in handling urgencies and
    work under pressure.

0,09 cents per word
    23…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To Whom This May Concern

To Whom This May Concern,

I have a great idea that I would love to discuss with you. This Idea would make Waze the Apps of all Apps. I would need a NDA signed before I discussed this idea with you due to me not being able to afford a patent on my idea. If you think you might be interested please give me a call at 904-228-6381 or email me at jayray20m@yahoo.com. I really hope to hear from you because I think my idea could take your company to the next level with a lot of what I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Could you consider entering BOLO reports on Waze....

This is probably news more than anything, but since everyone uses waze it might be helpful to put Bolo reports out. Here's what prompted this request. We arrived home after driving 1600 miles from Charleston to Little Rock and back and on the news they had a BOLO for a red Miata w license plate.....a woman had been last seen driving between Augusta and Atlanta on I 20 and has been missing for over a week. It would have been nice to know that at the time we were driving. Amber alerts would be nice as well.....maybe put them up…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sound alerts for radars regardless of speed

Could u please vocally warn for radars regardless if we above the speed limit or not?

2 reasons:
    1 - In the UK there's variable speed limit on motorways. Normal speed is 70mph but if they set 60 or 50 there's no voice warning stating there's a radar 0.3 miles away as we below the normal speed. If the voice warns for radars regardless of speed, would be helpful in those situations
    2 - on a 20 or 30mph road, 0.3 miles away from a radar we might be below the speed limit but if we distracted, with such low…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Been using Waze for a few years now & was reviewing the comments & was a little surprised!!

This past Thursday (Thanksgiving day) we were traveling North from San Diego to the Newport Beach area when I was given a reroute, and a friend of mine was following and he wasn't using Waze (but Google Maps) but he followed me and later thanked me because the traffic had stopped completely and he saw the bad accident & delay. We were able to save ourselves a good 20 minutes by going around the accident that was on the freeway. Of course it was very helpful as we were running behind schedule anyway so this was a good experience for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Put up alerts on the map at nearest exits for major traffic events/closures

In the event of a major crash, it would be very helpful to add to the map at exit routes when the road is closed. Meaning if an accident occurs at exit 10, put up a notice on the map at exit 8 and nine leading up to it, so that I know to seek an alternate route when I still have time to do it
    I am watching a road closure on I 84 this morning, and the news clearly indicates that the road will be closed for a while. There was a tractor-trailer rollover with a fuel spill.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Show what each camera is for an where they are an how far it can detect you speeding or how long ur in speed i force ment zone an when u out

Can u please show what each camera is for an have options to say it an report it an when it can still fine u or when it can see u on other side of road too an fine u still please 🙏 an say when u almost at a place u need to slow down an change speeds for different zone speeds cos we need warnings soemtiemes an can we choose a tone for alert 🔔 that we need for each different thing an not show what we don’t need to know like eg car on side of rd…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Let me choose a stop with tolerance

When going to destination, Waze can help identifying a parking in proximity, and navigate me there instead of the precise location. This is helpful, and sometimes can be very helpful if the maze of one-directional streets or blocked roads make parking 200m from the location much more accessible than the original address.

But for "extra stop", there is no such assistance currently. This is unfortunate: when sharing the car, I want to drop my wife near her office and continue to mine, but she can walk some 500m if it saves time. In downtown, the time gain may be quite…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There needs to be a warning or verification process if an ad is clicked and the destination is changed!!!

The other day, I must have accidentally hit an ad and it changed my destination. There was no warning that my destination was changed. There was no "Click here again to confirm change of destination" warning. It just changed. I had no idea where I was going so I simply followed instructions. Because I didn't know where I was going I had no idea I was going completely in the wrong direction. I didn't realize it until it brought me to my destination. A Red Roof Inn 20 minutes from where I was supposed to be...causing me to be over…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Voice activated screenshot function

We have all heard that famous line from police officers, "do you know how fast you were going?" Well a voice activated screenshot function would allow us to take a screen shot of our current speed, and the time. If we are in fact pulled over for speeding, and the police officer has ask that dreaded question, we would in fact have irrefutable evidence. I once got a speeding ticket for going 55 in a 35, i know for a fact that i was not going 55 because i had just started driving and was afraid to go over 20MPH.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Couple of new good features

Trip history ( include delay time)( for example the Waze At the beginning of the trip it showed 20 minutes but it took 23 minutes, we should be able to see this)

Traffic light icon( it’s so important cause We use traffic lights as a reference for left and right turns

Add Report section button on phone report shed section on CarPlay mode

On CarPlay mode can we see the map( Next Turn, report ahead and add map section)

On car play mode just some additional dashboard for trafik light camera and speed camera distance (Can be add under the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Car Play  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. הפניות הבאות מפורטות מדי

כמשתמש כבד אני רוצה לומר לכם, הפירוט ברשימת הפניות הבאות לא רק לא שימושי, אלא מטעה, מבלבל ומפריע. הנדסת אנוש נכונה היא שכל כביש יופיע פעם אחת בלבד והנהג יוכל להתרשם באילו כבישים הוא נוסע. 100 מטר ימינה, מאה שמאלה, ממש לא שימושי. דוגמה לפניות נכונות: ימינה ל 431 המשך 20 שמאלה 5 ימינה 2 ימינה 70 זו סכימת נסיעה מאוד ברורה ונוחה. אם בכל זאת אתם מתעקשים לאפשר פרטים תוסיפו קובית סימון. מי שיסמן וי יקבל פירוט. לדעתי זה כל כך מיותר שאף אחד לא ישתמש בזה. בכל אופן ברירת מחדל של הרשימה השחורה של הפניות הבאות צריכה להיות…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Gas search while navigating

First the issue....
    While I was on a long trip on the interstates, and selected gas, it gave me a bunch that were 0 min off my route, but it was at the very end of the trip after my exit on the interstate, which was over 300 miles away. My car said I had only 40 miles of travel left on this tank.

The idea is that when you hit find gas while navigating, it should bring up a scroll list or buttons giving you choices for how many miles you need it in. 4 or 5 choices would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. FIXA EN WEBSIDA SOM MAN KAN FÖRSTÅ

Websidan är totalt fu** ed Det går inte att komma någonstans
    Helt obegripligt meny upplägg
    ELLER är det det som ni ville få fram att man skall SITTA framför datorn i 20h för att lära sig eran tänk???
    VART är lätförstårliga menyer med förklarin till ????
    Skall jag trycka på stänga eller min profil för att editera mina genvägar ??
    hur ser jag min historik ??????
    Det borde vara VÄLDIGT enkelt att skapa en sida som vanligt folk begriper eller ??????
    Blir väldigt frustrerad på att ni skall försöka vara hemliga och ändra på förmycket värenda gång ni gör ting …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hi, I've recently installed in my car a new console running Android and started using waze instead of via my Samsung note9 phone, I think t

Hi,

I've recently installed in my car a new console running Android and started using waze instead of via my Samsung note9 phone, I think this feedback should sum up a few points since the experience is VERY bad compared to simply using it via the phone:

When using waze via the console and not via Android auto:

1. The map is going WAY to the right on the car positioning, it's zoomed out like crazy. It's very hard to drive and navigate like this.

It's showing a huge chunk of the map on the left and I can barely see…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android Auto  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base