Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • or

674 results found

1. Parking Space Locater Assist

Create a feature for locating a recent or soon to be available Parking space, name of the feature could be " Parking Space Locator Assist". This option would best serve users in a city or metropolitan area. You ever find yourself driving in a congested area, driving around for 20+ minutes just to find a parking space. Or when you are driving trying to find a place to park and noticed that someone else is leaving but you are still too late, someone else is now waiting to pull in! Wouldn’t it be great to have a feature where users…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Petrol stations stock update.

Hello Waze Team!

I’m currently living in England, 20 miles north from London and because of a perfect storm of events, the last couple of days have been a bit frantic for some people regarding to fuel supply, causing havoc anywhere near the populations where a petrol station is located. As so, I thought about coming up with some kind web app so users could mark if that station has a fuel supply, which kind, and stock or not.
    Throughout my life I’ve seen the same thing happening in different European countries, mostly because of different events such as strikes,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Waze App - Increase Reports Limit.

Hi.

Please, could this be introduced by where the limit for Reports are increased from around 3-4 every few hours to like 20 for example.

However, after the usual 3-4, the user will stop reciving the points assoicted for that report until the reset timer for points has been reached. As a regular user on the motorways (UK) for many hours 1-way.

I tend to spot far too many hazards which could do with reporting. But i get blocked for a few hours after a few reports (3-4). Allowing users to keep reporting but limit the point “grinding” would be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Honda civix EXT

2018 Honda civic EXT

RANDOM DISCONNECTS: Random disconnects that report the phone is no longer connected when it is connected. I use a Samsung S20FE. Disconnecting and reconnecting the high-quality USB cable does not help. To isolate whether the issue is the cable, I've tried multiple cables. They all have the same random disconnect issue.

SCREEN DISPLAY: I've also run into something when the connection is working and I'm using Waze (my favorite GPS app). When I use the right turn signal the screen switches from the GPS display to the side camera, as it should. But when the turn…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. improvements for motorbike riders

Hi, I am a motorcyclist and I see 4 improvements you could do for riders. Some of them are maybe Waze/Android issue, I do not know if it is technically possible, but it would be very practical
    1) we drive on open air, with a mount. When it is sunny, we wear shades so it is quite difficult to read the screen (shades+transparent protection). We have to set the luminosity to the max (drains the battery like hell) and sometimes it is not enough. I often get -30% battery for a 40 min ride. I suggest you propose an optional…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bring back the helicopter tank now!

Dear Waze.. where do you get off? Taking away helicopter take was like taking away freedom from us Americans. How dare you take away that sweet beautiful helicopter tank of mine. Do you know what grinds my gears ways you and your absurd obsession with taking control of my GPS in map needs. Take this as an act of aggression and war will follow. Mess with the bull ha ha you’re about to find out where these horns can go and let me tell your partner I don’t think you’re gonna enjoy it very much. It doesn’t have to be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Vehicle  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Use the exisitng framework to allow

"On My Waze" - provide an option for a traveller to notify recipients(loved ones - clients - etc) where they are on their way home for the night or to an appointment.

Michelle (16, young driver) sets option to notify her parents when passing major landmarks on her way home late after sports practice.

Notifications reach her parents periodically:
    "Taking highway 385 at exit 27."
    "Got off 385 at exit 25."
    "Stopped at Sharon's house." (drops her off after practice usually)
    "Passing corner market on Fairview Rd"

Clark (20, College student) - allows him to set notifications to be sent…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Body mass index and cardiorespiratory fitness in MSers: Yes, it matters

Sebastião E, Motl RW.

Abstract

OBJECTIVE:

This study examined body fatness and its association with cardiorespiratory fitness (CRF) in persons with multiple sclerosis (pwMS) accounting for disability status.

MATERIALS AND METHODS:

This study involved a secondary data analysis from a previous study of 62 pwMS. Body fatness was indirect measured as body mass index (BMI), and CRF was measured as peak oxygen consumption from an incremental exercise test with spirometry. Participants were allocated into 3 different groups based on established BMI categories (ie, normal, overweight, and obese), and data were analyzed using SPSS.

RESULTS:

The average BMI was 27.0 (6.7)…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Better organized CarPlay screen for reporting traffic issues

Describing traffic issues while driving needs to be done quickly, so the driver isn’t distracted too long. I feel at least 20 buttons should be shown on the screen right away to report conditions, instead of 5 that ‘open’ into related scenarios. So 1st column is the 5 most important police issues, the 2nd column is the 5 most important emergency vehicle issues, the 3rd column is the 5 most important crash or stopped vehicle issues, the 4th column is the 5 most important road surface condition issues, and the 5th column is the 5 most important ‘other’ issues.
    With…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Car Play  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Health and Safety

Dear Waze Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I’m reaching out to offer a suggestion that could significantly enhance the safety of vulnerable road users, including cyclists and pedestrians, through your navigation platform.

As both a cyclist and a pedestrian, I’m deeply concerned about road safety and believe that integrating cyclist and pedestrian awareness alerts into Waze could make a substantial difference in reducing accidents and fostering a safer road environment for all.

Specifically, when providing navigation guidance to drivers, incorporating alerts for both cyclists and pedestrians at junctions could help mitigate potential risks and ensure compliance with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix the phone overheating issue

Let me explain the background on this. I've been happily using Waze with AA in my car for several years. All of a sudden, mid Feb 2024, my phone is overheating, sometimes before I even leave my driveway! I added a utility to my phone to troubleshoot and what I discovered is atrocious. This started right around Feb 19th. Whenever I have Waze running in the car, Google Maps is also running in background. If I use Google Maps to navigate, the phone doesn't overheat and Waze doesn't open either. I am already in the Beta group for Android Auto,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android Auto  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Legyen pontos egyedul is eltudok tevedni

Tistlet cím!
    Taxis vagyok budapesten, az önök által preferált térképet használom. Sajnos térkép hibáiból eredően hatalmas károm származik. Jelen pillanatban taxis társaság fegyelmi eljárás eszközön ellenem. Mivel hatalmas kerülő kell érkezzen a címre és utasai már hatalmas kerülővel érkezem meg célponthoz. Sajnos nagyon komoly kártérítés elé nézhetek taxis társaságom felé és az utolsók felé. Térkép tervezése hatalmas kerülő kell tervezi meg és az ismeretlen helyen vagyok kénytelen vagyok követni. Éjszaka dolgozom azt sem lehet mondani forgalmi dugó miatt tervez kerülök kell. Egyáltalán megtalálja a címet. A két három kilométeres útból gyakran előfordult 15- 20 km es útvonal tervet készített. Akkor…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi, I live in Northern Virginia in the Washington DC suburbs. Many of my trips take me around the DC Beltway and on other roads that have

Hi,

I live in Northern Virginia in the Washington DC suburbs. Many of my trips take me around the DC Beltway and on other roads that have "Hot Lanes." The Hot Lanes generally operate next to the regular lanes, but being toll lanes, sometimes move faster, which is why some people use them. 

Most of the time, I don't use Hot Lanes because most of the time, they don't get me there appreciably faster and are not worth the money. There have, however, been times when I would have liked to have known how much time I could save by…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Inkább kérdés.

Miért van az, hogy PC-n a waze 3 óra 20 perces időt ad meg Debrecenig, a mobiltelefon pedig csak 2 órát?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 30 31 32 34 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?