Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • or

527 results found

1. Put up alerts on the map at nearest exits for major traffic events/closures

In the event of a major crash, it would be very helpful to add to the map at exit routes when the road is closed. Meaning if an accident occurs at exit 10, put up a notice on the map at exit 8 and nine leading up to it, so that I know to seek an alternate route when I still have time to do it
    I am watching a road closure on I 84 this morning, and the news clearly indicates that the road will be closed for a while. There was a tractor-trailer rollover with a fuel spill.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Niles Canyon Advisory for Friday Outbound from Fremont

FYI...If your app considers Niles Canyon an alternate route out of Fremont on Friday Afternoons - Fahgedaboudit! the backup starts at 2:30 pm and by 3:30 pm it's a nightmare. I drive through Niles canyon as part of my commute. On Fridays, I've noticed that the backup for cars wanting to turn right from Mission Blvd into the canyon is quite extreme to the point that cars are using 2 lanes to make the right turn in. This is adding to the slowdown in the canyon itself and at times the intersection gets blocked and cars want to turn…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Motorcycle mode.

As part of the list of requests for "Motorcycle Mode", I'd also like to ask that you add the following feature, something that has literally saved my life. Highlight "Objects on the road" hazards as a high level warning. By that I mean, maybe flash the danger on the UI, and have a different voice over warning. Normally warnings are "Vehicle on side of road". Those aren't a huge hazard, but objects on the road like a blown tire, metal flashing ..etc, are huge dangers for riders.

A great update to this would also be notifying other drivers that a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improve safety:

Make it easier to report issues on the road so that we don't really have to take our eyes off the road to make the report..

Now if I want to report an object or car, I need to press way too many buttons while driving. It's a huge distraction and we don't need so many details.

You can change it to a simple "Warning" instead of specifying exactly what it is (object? car? police? ...)...I would have a warning button that's always in the corner of the screen, and then a big interface pops up where you choose if…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have several ideas

First I have been through 2 permanent speed cameras Waze did not warn me about. Although it might say turn in 300 metres, I have no conception of distance and if a few streets are close I don’t know which one and It needs to tell you to turn here about 2 secs earlier then it does I miss streets and need to be in other lanes to turn esp. in the city where there are lots of one way streets and turn only lanes. I’m on iPhone and I hate that it turns off Siri google DOES…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why did Waze take me on a toll/HOV Road

okay the people of Waze i live in Illinois and i think we have 3 or more tolls now i am in your ask a question category off my iPhone and i read that you guys don't have an option to enable or disable express landes or HOV lanes why is that? So when i go to Midway airport i see that there are 2 roads that lead to the tolls. Now my Question is when are you going to put that coin symbol on your app to let people know that they are taking a toll road because…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze offers HOV routing for taxis. To change your vehicle type go to Settings > Vehicle type. There are currently no plans to add more HOV options.

7. crucial alerts should be more informative and different from normal ones

Please inform user about Vignette condition and effect on the routes (in Switzerland)!

I am an avid fan and frequent user of waze. literally anywhere and anytime I am planning a route I use waze, and I always suggest and inform people about its benefits. But Yesterday we had a very bad experience using it.
    Our trip was from Vaduz to Grindelwald (Switzerland)
    Waze always alarms about C- Zones, Toll roads at the beginning of choosing the route, ... and it did the same about vignette but the confusing thing is that it did not say that we have to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 23 24 25 27 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?