Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • or

850 results found

1. Waze problem on Android Auto

A couple of weeks ago Waze does not work well on Android Auto, I mean Mazda CX5 and CX9, among others. There is a lag of several seconds for each option that one selects, and it is not possible to inform the community of the correct position of an accident, vehicles stopped on the road, lag in starting the route, among other problems. Cellular devices are high-end, and were connected via USB cable to Android Auto with a very good 4G and 5G signal. What's happening? When can this inconvenience be resolved? I'm sorry if the translation was not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Android Auto  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Restriction zones based on license plate

In Costa Rica Waze is probably the top GPS app, largely because we lack proper street names and numbers!

The capital city has a license plate access restriction system, where depending on your license plate, you cannot access the city center 1 day of the week. It would be amazing to have the ability to tell waze which day you cannot enter and for the app to design alternate routes for you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze already takes license plate restrictions into account, in many parts of the world. To enable this feature, add your license plate details under Settings > Car details > License plate.

3. Use Waze information to Control Traffic Lights

Since I'm a long time user of Waze and Google Maps, I was wondering if Alphabet Inc. has considered designing a smart system that would use the data transmitted by Waze clients to program traffic lights.

From the research I've done, the actual smart systems in advanced cities are based on sensors and cameras placed at the intersections which makes this solution very expensive and thus not attractive to third world country cities. There's even a proposal using RFIDs in vehicles.

I am sure that city governments would promote vigorously the use of these apps and embrace a solution…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Directing to closest physical location of PIN is sometimes a HAZARD! Please read why.

If you can fix THIS Waze will be the best navigation app BY FAR!

There is a problem that ALL the navigation maps have, including Google Maps and even the new navigation map that Uber has developed. If WAZE can fix this WAZE will be THE superior navigation map!

It has to do with the location PIN. It seems ALL navigation maps direct to the closest physical location of the PIN. They disregard the fact that OFTEN, even though it's the closest physical place to the PIN, access is blocked to the spot where the PIN is.

This is the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Third Option

There is this fairly awesome navigational tool out there named Waze. If you drive any distance whatsoever to and from work in this over-populated state, its truly a useful tool in determining alternate routes around traffic jams, accidents, police activity, road closures; even warning you of road hazards, broken down vehicles, gas prices, etc., etc.

I have only one suggestion for the talented minds behind this application and those keeping it updated and running: It would be oh so amazing if in opening your Waze in the morning for that week day commute, it would not only ask if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. contribution to environmental protection and increasing the population's financial security.

Dear developers,

I have been using your app for quite some time and I want to thank you for such a successful and convenient app. To expand the audience and further develop your valuable project, I would like to propose a collaboration. I am the developer of "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dashcamvpro_premium," an in-car video recorder. Its standout features include:

1. Universal solutions for constant smartphone charging while using the app.
    2. A universal holder for all smartphones, allowing video recording for almost all types of vehicles using a smartphone.

In my opinion, the additional feature of recording video while driving not only…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android Auto  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Two Red Light warning are better than one!

One of the most serious offenses in the traffic laws for vehicles is crossing a red light. The big problem of the State of Israel is that the focus is on enforcement and not prevention.
    Other cases of crossing a red light are pedestrians looking at cell phones and other distractions that may result in tragedy. The user will receive an explosive message that there is a red light at the traffic light and thus prevent the next accident. In recent years, the Ministry of Communications has been working to allocate additional frequencies and allow the use of these…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There needs to be more granularity on audio alert volume

Someone else said “Audio alerts without voice guidance”, but that’s only half, and actually, exactly opposite of what I’d like.

If there was separate volume slider for “Voice Guidance” and “Audio Alerts”, that would cover all bases.

My situation is different than the other suggestion - When i’m on my 3 hour commute, there are SO MANY VEHICLES ON SIDE OF THE ROAD that my podcasts get interrupted every 3 miles.

But because it’s 40 miles on one freeway, 35 miles on another, 45 on a third, and 30 on a fourth, i’ve zoned out and missed my exit,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Incorrect Route

Please stop directing people off Highway 80 Eastbound onto Chiles (frontage) Road and other surface roads at Davis CA. Highway 80 necks down from 5 lanes at UC Davis to 3 lanes across the Yolo Causeway. People are not getting onto the causeway any faster because of your direction. What is happening is that entire neighborhoods are blocked in. Emergency vehicles have no access as the surface roads are backed up to Highway 113 and even further. People are "parked" in intersections, blocking them. When Davis Legacy Soccer is holding a tournament off Chiles, people are blocked into the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. IMPROVE THE WAZE SERVICES - Motorcycle sers

In Brazil, we have a big motorcycle trafic.
    However the motocyclists use the same Waze System that all drivers.

Considering that the traffic rules to the motorcycles are different, they don't need to take alternatives ways to take away the trafic jam.

Considering, too, the motorcycles are more agile than other vehicles, and theu can move between the cars, the WAZE could develop a system thinking to the motorcyclistes.

First of all, this system must contain a inicial question, for "choose the user". Like in UBER, that the consumer can choose "UBER X", "UBER Black"...
    Here, the user chooses…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 39 40 41 43 Next →