Waze Suggestion Box
- There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
- You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
- This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
- Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
- You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
- Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
- By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
- Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
- Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
20669 results found
-
Display actual gps speed in carplay screen
Display actual gps speed in carplay screen mph/kmh
Vis km/t i display i bilen, så man kan checke sit speedometer.22 votes -
Less verbose mode (few short instructions)
I would like to have a "less verbose mode" where the voice navigation would just say a few short instructions, like "turn right" for example, without all the verbose stuff like street names; or "speed trap", without all the useless words around it.
The reason is that sometimes I like to listen to music, or audiobooks, or having a conversation while driving, and I find that Waze verbosity is very annoying.22 votesWe plan to work on th Brief instructions Option in the near future. In the meantime, make sure you’ve got the latest version of Waze for all the latest features.
-
Smart Motorway Speed Limit
Ability to post the current speed limit on smart motorways so that Waze can more accurately route users.
22 votes -
Radar móvel
Falta ícone radar móvel
22 votes -
Groups on the road
Create groups, which on the road will see their members in real time, which will share their routes and destinations. This is very useful for companies and their agents on the road.
22 votes -
Barre de progression zone radar
Pourquoi la barre de progression en zone radar automatique (une barre bleu sur la gauche de l'écran) n'est présente uniquement que lorsque le téléphone est en position vertical (portrait) lorsqu'il est en vertical (paysage) cette barre n'est plus affichée, c'est vraiment dommage et pénalisant.
22 votes -
Reporting Feature / Report Editing
The ability to create or move an item you reported, e.g. police, accident, etc. after the fact.
Sometimes you happen upon an accident scene so suddenly you do not think immediately of reporting it on Waze. And it won't help to report it 1 km further. So I would like to be able to add the event and select the precise location after I left the area already. And the ability to drag the icon to a more precise location if I reported it a tad too late.
Also, if I am driving alone without a passenger to click the…
22 votes -
sinal sonoro de velocidade e de radar
será que da para colocar um sinal sonoro constante quando estou acima da velocidade,e que esse sinal pare quando eu estiver abaixo da velocidade,e um outro sinal como de sirene por exemplo que soe antes dos radares!!!
22 votes -
PLEASE PLEASE LISTEN TO US
PLEASE take Springdale RD, Oakdale Rd and Lullwater Atlanta 30307 off of your app. You are suggesting these very residential streets as cut throughs for traffic. This is bringing in way more traffic than our streets can handle AND (I believe) creating a spike in crime.
22 votesThanks for contacting us about reporting an error on the map. Our community of volunteer map editors handle all changes to the Waze map.
To report a map issue in the Waze App
To report an issue on the Waze Live Map
To suggest an edit to the map-editing community
Note that it may take some time for them to review your request.
-
Voice Delay
VOICE DELAY: The new voice quality is great. But the voice commands really could come about one second sooner.
22 votes -
22 votes
Thank you for your suggestion. We will add this voice request to our User Request wish-list.
-
Speed limit posting in construction zones
Under hazard construction add buttons to post reduced speed limit. This will affect navigation time. Sometimes it's for more than 10 miles
22 votes -
Pin drop report function
EVERY time I have seen a cop I haven't used the Report feature because I'm a mile away by the time I report. Then the report is inaccurate and useless for everyone else.
Make it so I can drive by the cop and then pull out my phone and place a pin on the location wjere the report should actually be. I understand your worried about people abusing and reporting thing across town so then only allow someone to report and pin drop something within 1/5mile?22 votes -
Automatic Multiple Stop Route Optimization
Lets say I want to stop by 8 tourist locations in Washington, DC but because I am new to the area I will have no idea how to route myself optimally....so it would be awesome if I could just put in the location addresses or names and have WAZE optimize my stops to be most efficient and effective.
Now that would be an awesome travel tool! Heck it might even work for pizza delivery guys too! ;)
22 votesThank you for this suggestion.
This idea has been being discussed for a while and recognized as an important user request.
We hear the community’s voice and would like to share that while we can’t currently commit to a timeline, we do have plans to create a way to add more than one stop pre-drive.
We’ll keep the community posted, please stay tuned! -
Weather problem- sunglare
Weather- sunglare
22 votes -
I'd like to move the car icon out of the middle of the map in order to see more of the upcoming route and less of what's already passed
I'd like to move the car icon out of the middle of the map in order to see more of the upcoming route and less of what's already passed. Specially when using Navigation since it the ETA status window takes up a reasonable portion of the screen. For instance: if I'm driving southeast my car icon should be displayed in the upper left hand corner (when using True North mode) but the same applies when in the relative mode. Thanks
22 votes -
Password Complexity
I would like to be able to use a more complex password. Currently, only three complexity levels are allowed: A, a, and 0-9. This security level is far too vulnerable given the sensitive information with in the app, eg addresses, phone numbers, etc. Please consider allowing several different character useage like punctuation, special characters, ASCII, ect. The modification should not be too difficult. Instead of defining what is allowed in the string just define the string to accept anything with the exception of min-max number of characters.
What say ye?22 votes -
Private UR (private map reports)
Private UR:
Map Reports made by the user who wants to mark a spot of an issue or leave a note to him/herself to find it later on the map.
(that only user who submitted them can see those reports)22 votes -
Please make a Pirate Mood icon
Please include a pirate icon in the moods section.
22 votes -
Make Primary Streets/Streets Visible from Farther Zoom Levels
In client, streets and primary streets disappear after zooming out only a few levels. Similar to Google Maps when zoomed out, streets are still visible from farther zoom levels, just scaled down appropriately.
22 votes
- Don't see your idea?