Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pin Music Player

It would be nice if you could pin the music player so that way alerts doesn’t close it all the way out.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Use topography to save vehicle momentum and thus improving fuel economy and brakes

Use Phone hardware features to add topography data to save vehicle momentum and thus improving fuel economy and brake life.
    Why slow/stop at bottom of hill to turn when I could go straight, using momentum to go up the hill and make turn at next best opportunity?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Action points

I'd like to have an action points ability - I'll define at the beginning of the drive for example "call Mike 10 minutes before arriving" and the waze will automatically offer me to call "Mike" when I'm 10 minutes before his house with just pressing the OK button... or similar function wih texts, messenger etc...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Who is the JERK that took away the Prevent auto-lock option???

I just switched phones (Note 3 to a Note 9). Incoming calls now take over Waze screen, which may or may not come back after call. WTF??? Why has the Prevent auto-lock functionality been removed???

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 199 200 201 203 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories