Waze Suggestion Box
- There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
- You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
- This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
- Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
- You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
- Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
- By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
- Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
- Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
- or
2833 results found
-
Speed Traps
why dont i get speed trap notices on secondary roads?
2 votes -
Speed limit threshold removal
Add the ability to turn off the threshold or whatever you call the red box warning that you’ve exceeded the speed limit. It creates a safety issue when I can’t see my actual speed and the speed limit in the instant I look down because the stupid warning is telling me in red what the speed limit is. This is the worst feature of your app and needs to be optional as in, I should be able to turn it off so I can see current speed and speed limit at all times. Cannot believe this is still going on.
3 votes -
Current speed colour
I’d really like the Current Speed to be a different colour. Red text over black background is too hard to see with sunglasses on. It would be better if it could have white text on the black background or change it to say yellow text on the black background perhaps.
Whatever it is, it needs to stand out.
Thanks.
12 votes -
Add an option to change where the alert is displayed on your phone screen (eg. speed cameras) from the bottom or top of your phone screen
Add an option to change where the alert is displayed on your phone screen (eg. speed cameras) from the bottom or top of your phone screen. As i find that for me when the alert is on the bottom i miss it due to the placement of my phone in the phone holder so if it was on the top of the screen that would be much better for me personally so give users the option to change where the alert is displayed on screen.
1 vote -
Speed limit icon too small
I absolutely love this app—it's my go-to navigation tool, and I wouldn't be taking the time to give this feedback if I didn’t value it so much.
During my first big ride out last weekend, I noticed one significant issue: the speed limit icon(the red circle) is simply too small. I find myself having to shift my focus and move my eyes about six inches from the screen just to read it.
While I understand I shouldn’t rely solely on the app for speed limit confirmation, it’s incredibly useful in a pinch. Ideally, the icon should be about the size…
25 votes -
3 votes
Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze already displays a speedometer, including both your driving speed and the speed limit for the road you’re currently on.
-
In landscape mode Spotify dropdown window covers speed and speed warning sign
When in landscape mode Spotify dropdown window covers speed and speed warning signs.
Why not move it to the right of the screen swapping it with the send a report button?3 votes -
Police traffic stop - recording speed
I would like to see an action that is a button always on the app screen displayed that allows you to capture speed and other information about your location, etc., when you are being pulled over by a police for speeding. Allow the user's to review the data at stop point to know their speeds, lets say 5 minutes prior to pressing the ticket button. Also, email the data to the user's email.
12 votes -
Play a Police Siren sound when approaching Speed Cameras
Play a Police Siren sound when approaching Speed Cameras
16 votes -
Speed beeper
When your speed creeps up or you enter a new speed limit zone the beep sounds once. Is there a way to keep that beeping sound going till you come below the speed limit?
1 vote -
next speed limit
Hello,
sorry, my english is not perfect neither google translator
may I suggest an option:
Is it possible for waze to inform the driver that there is a speed limit of yy km/h at xxx meters like that waze inform there is a roundabout at xxx meters
this would allow the driver to gradually reduce its speed by releasing the gas pedal rather than braking when the pannel is seen and thus allow to reduce the consumption of the vehicle
this should be beter for the planet and also for the wallet
thanks in advance to spend some time on…3 votesThanks for your feedback. At this time, this doesn't fit on our roadmap, but we'll keep it in mind for future product planning.
-
toll booth alert off switch
Ability to turn off Toll Booth alert
99.9% of the time, I am driving the same roads as I'm sure most users are. That means I know where the toll booths are. In my area, they aren't booths, just cameras. The lanes don't get narrow or slow down. There are good signs that toll cameras are ahead. The alert from Waze is just a nuisance and there is no option to turn it off like all of the other alert types.
10 votesGreat news! The option to turn off toll booths alert is now available in Waze. Install the latest app version to check it out.
You may also check this link, to learn more about managing permanent road features alerts.
-
Medium speed tutor
Average speed of a route with tutors, this video takes place with the Tesla navigator, but I hope the developers also integrate it on Waze
5 votes -
Autovelox and Speed section control
I have two suggestion about it...
it would be so much greater if all the autovelox were reported every time also if we run under the limit, because if for any reason after the no ringtone pop up I go over I have no notification about the autovelox... it will be su much easier and safer if was introduced the possibility to enable an all time notificationfor the section control speed you must integrated a average speed in the section and improve the where the section start and finish
you can copy the Italian app MyWay made by Autostrade…5 votes -
More speed limit values
More options for reporting the speed limits. Currently only shows speeds ending in 5 (25 35 45 etc) but needs to display speeds ending in 0 as well (20 25 30 35 40 45 etc).
2 votes -
Alert "Traffic ahead" not helping...
The voice alert "Traffic ahead" should be hear at least 5 seconds before the traffic. Otherwise it misses the point - I can see the traffic by myself...
If it comes sooner it could help preventing unnecessary emergency brakes20 votes -
I would love to have speed limits added to the app. It would help avoid traps. Because knowing a cop is ahead doesn't help Without it
I would love to see the speed limit added to the app with an alert letting you know it is about to change! Because knowing a cop is ahead doesn't no good if there is a speed cage over a hill and the cop is setting there! There are traps set up like this all over. And this would eleminate small town traps.
2 votes -
Adjust table speed indicator (bigger)
New feature to adjust the speed indicator in the map bigger will be nice
6 votes -
Speed Van Report
Hey guys,
I have an issue where a lot of police reports are actually just speed vans. Where possible, could you guys add a separate report for speed vans/cameras?
Kind Regards,
David
3 votes -
To always have a voice notification for speed cameras and police.
To have an option that constantly audldibly alerts to upcoming speed traps or police independent of speed limit
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?