Waze Suggestion Box
- There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
- You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
- This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
- Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
- You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
- Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
- By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
- Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
- Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
- or
3150 results found
-
50cc or under 125cc motorbike route options
Adding routes that are legal for 50cc scooter using Waze both I and friends ended up with tickets or in very dangerous situations - General consensus is to stop using Waze until this is added due to a friend nearly been badly injured due to following Waze motorbike route and ending up on a non permitted road in Rome
9 votes -
Set voice command language equal to Waze interface language
Currently, Waze expects voice commands in the language of the country that I am in. It disregards that the phone language. (English in my case, therefore, waze interface is also in English). I am, however, in Portugal. Therefore Waze voice commands are expected in Portuguese.
Consider the new implementation on no roaming fees in Europe. When I drive to Spain, I am expected to speak Spanish. When I go to Croatia, I am expected to speak Croatian.
Solve this by setting the voice language to the language of the phone (or waze). Otherwise Waze voice commands are useless.
14 votes -
license plate reporting / review review system for bad drivers
Currently, there is no system of checks and balances for bad or dangerous drivers. If someone is driving recklessly, or dangerously (slamming on brakes, threatening people, road rage) the only recourse is 911, which doesn't always apply and would increase erroneous / wasteful emeergency calls which should be used for more important emergencies.
If the DMV won't listen, then I hope application developers like Waze, or someone else would implement this feature so that bad drivers can be tracked and reported via license plate in a community fashion.
Then hopefully, the DMV will do something and create a…
39 votes -
Ability For Calendar-Synced Planned Drives to allow GPS Locations
Currently, you can set up a planned drive manually in the mobile app that allows for the destination to be a set of GPS coordinates as well as an address. However, when syncing from a calendar, only an address is allowed. And, oftentimes the synced address will require some manual manipulation within the app before it will be accepted.
1 vote -
Allow user to see turn-by-turn direction list when using Waze via Android Auto.
When connected via Android Auto and using Waze there is no means to pull up the turn-by-turn directions list, even if the vehicle is parked. This forces the driver to drive "blind", not knowing what to expect between the start of the trip and the destination. In city use cases, this makes Waze via Android Auto unusable.
12 votes -
Waze features for Android Auto
It nice to know that Mercedes-Benz Navigation system able to detect Waze and display into the NTG5 features. Now I do not need to use Garmin map because of this. I would like to request the following features for Android Auto for improve experience
1. Compass display - at the moment, when navigating, you don't know whether were heading, to which direction. usefull to make sure the navigation didn't go into wrong direction.
2. Zoom features - to check overall nagivation direction
3. Add route sharing to friends14 votesThank you for your suggestion!
As you may know, Waze is already supported on Android Auto. Stay tuned for more feature updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram -
when I drive on rt8 south from Seymore CT to Ansonia CT waze tells me to go off exit 19. if I use exit 19 then I have to look left and right
when I drive on rt8 south from Seymore CT to Ansonia CT waze tells me to go off exit 19. if I use exit 19 then I have to look left and right at the bottom of the exit and when clear turn left to continue to 15 w. main st Ansonia. BUT if I take exit 20 then I just drive straight off the exit and pass by exit 19. I dont have to turn left or right off exit 20. there is no time difference between taking axit 20 or 19. can you fix this so it says…
1 voteThanks for reaching out. Please note this platform is dedicated to ideas and suggestions for the Waze app. If your idea is for a Community platform like the Waze Map Editor, please submit it through the Community forum. If you need help using Waze, please click here to reach the "Waze support" page.
-
Add "time to park" in calendar synch.
I have several meetings to drive to every day. Some take 15-20 minutes to park and get to the meetings. I would love a field to add that parking time, to better calculate the "time to go" function. I could use a fake time in my calendar, but with multiple meetings in a day one others relying on my calendar, that doesn't work well.
8 votes -
Low clearance feature
There should be a feature that allows you to select routes for oversized trucks- tractor trailers keep getting stuck in the sumner tunnel or moving trucks on storrow drive all the time!! This is Boston MA but I’m sure other places could benefit too
8 votes -
Going home options
When the app first starts, it always ask if I'm going home. Many times I am, but I say no, only because I do NOT want turn-by-turn instructions for a route I know by heart and drive every day. The app should have the option to only show ETA and maybe suggest a new route for the traffic on my normal route home.
9 votes -
Driving vehicles with speed max
When i am driving with a trailer my Max allowed speed is reduced, i would like to be able to add this option, so i have a better idea of my arrival time.
11 votes -
Bike icon choice please
A bit more than one bike icon. At least a few colours to select if not sports , sports tourers and even cruisers. I ride a triumph Sprint ST.
This isn't so strange as the one thing that ALL bike riders share...is a passion for their transport.
Car users aren't as widely passionate about what they drive but of course many of them are.
10 votes -
to suggest an important improvement to the app: adding a button at the beginning of each drive to select the t
Dear Waze Team,
I would like to suggest an important improvement to the app: adding a button at the beginning of each drive to select the type of vehicle – such as private car, truck, commercial vehicle, bus, etc.
As a truck driver, I often get directed to roads that are not suitable for heavy vehicles – including narrow streets, bridges with height restrictions, or roads where commercial vehicles are prohibited. These situations cause delays, frustration, and sometimes even safety hazards.
I believe this feature would greatly enhance the user experience and allow for more personalized and safe navigation.
…
1 vote -
Return Route same as Initial Route
I had to drive to Greenville, NC from Morehead City. And the route was different than the return home. The return home was actually longer, and took me on a lot of smaller streets and small towns instead of the large streets that was the initial out. This should be critical
11 votes -
Voice for everything, including thumbs up or not there needs to be a lot better. It's a driving app and needs to be totally hands free
Voice commands are bad and they give up trying after a couple attempts. You cannot thumbs up or say not there with voice. It takes 5 taps to report some things which is ridiculous. Voice needs to be reliable, it's a driving app ffs
153 votes -
Add U-Turn and other likely police trap locations to highway maps
Add U-Turn and other likely police trap locations to highway maps. This would be especially useful when traveling rural highways late at night. this information is easily available for each interstate, but I don't know how to layer it onto Waze maps as I drive on these roads.
3 votes -
Use the Bluetooth mesh for alerts when there is no internet connection (like Bitchat)
Using Bluetooth mesh technology to create a network where each device sends an alert to the next device, until one of the devices is connected to the internet and that alert is sent to the network. Just like it's done with the Bitchat app.
Many times we drive a very long stretch without internet access, and important events happen on the road that we need other drivers to see. With this Bluetooth network activated, we can share with drivers near us, and they can share with those closest to them, eventually reaching someone who has satellite internet or…25 votes -
Please add bus lanes operational hours for London sometimes as anytime or with poor design by local authorities to trap drivers
Dear Sirs,
Please add bus lanes operational hours for London, sometimes they are set as any time or with poor design by local authorities to trap drivers and be served with contravention.No pre-warning, no standard design with decent ergonomically signs to serve the day driving and night driving.Would be a great assistance to get warned before bus lane and flagged all along of the bus lane so drivers can drive adequately or pull out of bus lane if missed to change the lane.
Best wishes,
Leo8 votes -
10 TOP THINGS TO INCLUDE ON WAZE
Hi wazers around the world! ok this is my idea: 1-on my waze/my car it needs the design of a bycicle (most of wazers use a bycicle) the design oggi a disable car, the design of a person 2- bycicle and bike mode abd pedestrian mode3- record our ways like AUTOGUARD 4- find others wazers like LATITUDE OF GOOGLE. 5-sync. With Facebook in order to find the friends 6- show meteo and animated meteo on 3d map 7-the real time display on map 8-show gas station,bar,ristorant,ATM like google along the way..8- private chit chat with a friend 9- car mode…
11 votes -
Ability to clear old reports
There needs to be a way to clear old/outdated reports. My drive home today was littered with reports from 5, 7, 9 days ago. They just clutter up the screeen and distract from important, relevant information
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?