Waze Suggestion Box
- There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
- You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
- This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
- Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
- You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
- Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
- By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
- Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
- Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
- or
3150 results found
-
Stop navigating to where you suggested instead of the address I'm explicitly choosing
This drives me crazy: That little countdown timer around the suggested destination keeps counting down even as I go and search or choose a favorite or planned drive or whatever. Often, even after I make my choice, the timer finishes and supersedes my choice. Sometimes it takes a while for me to notice that Waze is sending me to the wrong place!
2 votes -
Vin Scully
LA loves Vin Scully now imagine the Hall of Fame announcer giving you turn by turn instructions with a great Vin Story along the way. Driving in traffic would become an enjoyable experience
51 votes -
Full screen buttons for reporting (or even the menus)
Make the reporting menu fullscreen and rearrange the layout so that it becomes easier to press a button.
You could do the same thing to the main menu as well. Makes it easier to navigate through the menus while driving...109 votes -
Upgrade the favourites
Can you add option that i (as a user) can add a place i want to drive to except "home" and "work"? I prefer a fast access to options like the home option, And not to get into the favourites, its way more easy.
4 votes -
Avoid parkway feature
Driving a commercial vehicle we are not allowed to go on parkways. A conventional GPS allows you to "avoid part of route" I want to be able to go on all other highways just not parkways. When it gives you a route, you should be able to avoid parkways where all truckers cannot use either
548 votes -
Add a Mac mini M1 car
It has a Mac mini M1 car also add the Siri voice for turn left for turn right also Drive forward or drive backward
1 vote -
Profanity filter
Include a profanity filter in the chitchat feature.
Driving alone at night, by myself, another wazer sent me profane and very disturbing message. I flagged it, but regardles, it was emotionally horrible and hindered my ability to drive safely. I have since disabled chitchat, but there's no reason profanity/profane slang should be allowed in a GPS program.
2 votes -
Select initial driving direction
I wanted to suggest this idea but found it was suggested already six years ago but for some reason, this simple but important feature has not yet been implemented.
So I’m quoting the original request someone sent in 2018:Very often Waze starts up navigation facing the wrong driving direction. The direction is rectified as the vehicle starts moving, but it can be too late for the initial turn.
Please add the ability to switch driving direction when navigation starts, via a button.
4 votes -
Set up reminders before or after a journey
An option to set reminders before or after a journey. Eg, when you arrive 'Don't forget to turn the vehicle lights off'. Or when you start 'have you checked your fuel level'. My suggestion is that these are user set, with the option of selecting them before a drive
2 votes -
KM/Milage Tracking
You guys should develop an add on like
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.everlance&hl=en
I use Waze for travel and work, but I normally jump between apps to keep track of everything. Maybe develop a Waze for Work App, that allows this. But i'm sure there are a ton of people who drive for a living that would appreciate this. Just to have a printable report at the end of the month, with start and stop locations, and expenses while i'm working etc. There are too many apps to just keep jumping around, and with all the new hands free laws... One App and Done!
3 votes -
Ok Waze
Bring back the ‘OK Waze’ voice search.
This was an extremely useful feature to enter a new destination whilst driving. Unsure why it was discontinued. Now you have to touch your device to enter a destination.
69 votes“Ok Waze” was replaced with Goggle Assistant which allows for voice search, voice reporting and much more!
-
Share destination with anoter waser
It coulb be interesting to add a "share destination" function. You send your destination to your friend and you could see how many km they have to do, when they will arrived etc.
84 votesSharing location through Waze is now available!
-
2 votes
-
Waze box game
waze box game for children adults and friends, enjoy a fun cube board strategy and chance game, get from point A to point B as fast as possible and with positive points. gathering points with actions like reports and car pool and loss points to traffic and bad luck. educate the young generation on proper use of future disision making , replace the old monopoly game and open a new market off net in real products world.
2 votes -
Make it so that I can just see a map with my entire route to work with traffic issues, police, etc shown.
Why should the default be turn by turn to work? That actually doesn't make sense. If I tap on work, I should see the complete map to see what traffic looks like, not some voice telling me how to navigate a drive I have done most days for 10 years. This is in fact so obvious that I can't believe that's not the way it is already. If you do that one thing, I will start using the app every day, and it will be wonderful. For now I guess I will keep using google maps every day.
4 votes -
Rid the Rage
Make a feature for road rage mode. If I go to ‘Road rage mode’, the app adds in lead time on planned drives (extra 5 minutes for 10 miles or less, 10 minutes for 11-30 miles, etc..)
-Maybe avoids heavy traffic areas even if drive is longer.
-If user shows erratic increase in speed, excessive speeding, swerving, etc.. Have voiceover give safe driving or anger management techniques to lower road rage.
-Give safe driving or anger management tips periodically on drive.I have road rage and millions of other drivers do as well. I think this feature…
1 vote -
Add a cache option
I see a lot more than I can report, then constantly have reports that don't go thru. Please make a cache, so those reports can go thru. Also, make your app more compatible with wifi. I can't avoid the fact that xfinity is wherever I drive.
2 votes -
Stealthalize radar warning
As in some countries, radar warners are illegal, it would be very useful to stealthalize this function with an own text and turn off the visible warning.
I mean:
voice "radar cam reported" = illegal.
voice "attention, drive carefully" = legal.Sounds weird, but is just the case.
2 votes -
Heads up Display (HUD)
make an heads up display icon so that the user can place it on their dash and the reflection will show up on the windshield.. for night time driving whee it is safer to stare closer to the road versus looking down...other apps use this idea but they dont have the GPS ability..it will set waze apart from all other GPS systems..and make it look extra cool!
4,524 votes -
Option to force re-sync of calendar
I have a planned drive generated from a calendar event, but that calendar event has changed time and Waze doesn't know that. Please add an option to force Waze to re-fetch the calendar events and update planned drives accordingly.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?