Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • or

3148 results found

  1. Boat trailer option

    Please add an option for towing a trailer. I'll be towing a 23' boat from DC to ME in August. Generally this can only go on interstates and roads without height restrictions. I know from past drives that Waze will try to take us on the Merritt or Taconic parkways where trailers are not allowed and clearance is low

    28 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. turn by turn notification on in-car instrument cluster display

    On my BMW 5 series (OS8.5) and CarPlay with iOS26, turn by turn notification/guidance that appears in instrument cluster is way too big, covering the route ahead which I need to drive. It is very difficult to see what is in front of me and in that case I need to look at the large display, which is not that safe especially when you need to turn. It would be much nicer to have this window moved underneath the car arrow instead of ETA window. ETA window in instrument cluster is not essential information and I could live without…

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Car Play  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Indicate best lane on upcoming turns with multiple left or right lanes

    I find myself still using google maps while driving in the city, because it gets tricky when for example, a right turn needs to be made quickly after a left turn, and there are two left lanes. Google maps indicates that the right left lane is the correct lane. I love everything else about waze and if this one feature was added, I would use it at all time and cut out maps completely!

    13 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  4. prevent as well as report

    Actually we can report several traffic problems on the roads traveled but the real goal for every Wazer is to avoid them.
    Then allow us to add report from App always, tapping map on devices. Not only when we drive on that street but wherever we become aware of a problem to report. I wanna be promptly informed when I drive, I don't care from whom or what source. If a road is closed or there is bad weather or an accident and a home wazer is informed, I hope you can report it to me anyway, everywhere.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. way to tell waze I'm in the other parallel road

    Sometimes waze tells me to enter the highway when it has heavy traffic and the service road I am is much faster. Then I disobey him, but it thinks I'm in the highway and keeps collection wrong data.

    I think we you could have an option that when enabled and waze can't be sure in which of 2 parallel roads I am, I could tell him he got it wrong.

    It must be a single touch in the screen to alternate between the roads, because I would be driving when it happens.

    This way I would generate better data for…

    16 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Leave early for calendar event

    Calendar integration for planned drives is cool and I use it a lot — it would be even better if I could specify that I want to aim to arrive to an event X minutes early without having to set up a separate planned drive.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. redlight calculation

    Can you calculate red lights by using current users data when they stop and start?
    When I drive home you then could give me an estimation on the speed to keep to hit green all the way or to hit green at the right time or wait the least amount of time at a red light.

    Some lights change every minute and others at different intervals but could you figure this out using gps data (speed etc.)?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. More accurate gps

    The only reason I do not use waze more often is that the nevigation is delayed. Unlike google maps I cannot see exactly where I am on waze there is a 15sec delay. This confuses me and makes it harder to navigate and drive at the same time. By the time I pass the turn the gps shows me at the turn.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. have you ever thought about making a bluetooth remote for updating while driving

    create a remote that has the most common updates on it - cop - vehicle on the side of the road - object in road - traffic. you would have to take your eyes of the road just hit the appropriate button for updating. updates would be more accurate and more people would participate in updating which it the whole point.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Easily change fuel type when searching for gas stations

    I have 2 cars, one petrol and one diesel, and changing the fuel from one car to another is too complicated when driving, so I end up looking for the gas station with the best petrol price even when I'm driving the diesel car, and maybe that gas station does not have a good price for diesel.

    10 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Scales open / closed button.

    Waze is a superior navigation aid compared to all other gps I've used and I've used them all! I drive a big truck for a living and would love to see the addition of a scale open / closed button similar to a police button or the hazard button. Fantastic app! Super intuitive and user friendly. Thank you!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow photo evidence of map errors

    Allow photo evidence of map errors.

    Sometimes trying to explain what error happened while driving is difficult to upload (while driving) and difficult to explain (after the fact) but allowing someone to upload a photo of the map when it is performing an error is much easier. It’s 2024. Why isn’t this a thing yet?

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    3 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. update alerts for other side of road

    I would like to be able to update alerts on either side of the road as no longer there, not just the side of the road I'm traveling on. Just like how Waze currently asks if a hazard is still there if it's in my traveling direction, it'd be nice to be able to click on a hazard or alert on the opposite side of the road and delete it if it's no longer there or relevant.
    Also, what happened to reporting hazards/traffic on the opposite side of the road after this newest android update? It's awful! It needs to…

    20 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Fix map pan function on Android Auto for rotary/joystick control

    I drive a BMW i3. It uses a combination rotary control/joystick. Touchscreen is not available. I cannot pan the map when I select the panning function.

    AA version 9.8.632424-release
    Waze version: 4.96.0.5

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Change "Dangerous Intersection" Notification Text

    "[Police Department] reminds you to drive safely at [intersection]" conflicts with the unbiased and objective/factual angle that Waze comes in at, the fastest and most utilitarian navigation possible, and is also awkward considering Waze also has police reporting features. It should be changed to something less awkward and more useful: "Upcoming [intersection] has been reported dangerous."

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Help for eco-driving

    It would be good to have Waze indicating when I should preferably slow down when arriving on a round-about or about to enter a town or a curve where my current speed is inaccurate and will result in breaking - previous speed maintained too long was then a waste of gasoline, anticipation could save loads of it

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Audible alert needed to detour

    Detour alerts need to be spoken; when driving we cannot always stop & read the alert until it is too late & are stuck in stopped traffic.

    13 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Buttons

    Its difficult to give reports when one is driving at 120 km/hr. Users must be able to add buttons, similar to speed reading on the screen, where once can report by touch of a button. One should also have option to drag and place these buttons anywhere on the screen

    I would add following to my screen when driving.
    - Report Car on Shoulder
    - Report Pothole
    - Heavy traffic
    - police (visible / Invisible.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
  20. Volume Control On WP8 Not Useful

    I listen to podcasts while driving. The audio is coming out of the headphone socket.

    The Waze volume is excessively loud compared to the podcast, even if the volume control is close to zero.

    I suspect that the rule for the volume control is linear rather than logarithmic

    10 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?