Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • or

214 results found

1. waze improvements

Hi, I would like to suggest some improvements.
    1. once the address has been entered, the navigator should immediately start without selecting <via> + <partenza> so as not to waste time (in case you need to add buttons to the side to be pressed within 2 seconds).
    2. I don't understand if the favorites are in order of insertion, distance but they should be in alphabetical order or with the possibility of user choice
    3. report speed cameras, patrols and dangers with a strong audio signal even if the speed limits are not exceeded
    4. do not interrupt the journey…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Proximity routing for Home/Work

Many people use waze on a daily basis as a way to avoid traffic. We know how to get home or to work, and sometimes our work places have multiple entrances. These entrances don't always trigger waze that you have arrived, so even once I'm in the building, suddenly I hear waze trying to route me through the office hallways from my pocket.....

A new feature called "proximity routing" that the user can enable for their "home/work" locations would take care of this problem. Once the driver gets close, waze would indicate you have arrived and go into sleep mode.…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Saving friends on the app

I want to offer to users the option to save friends or relatives for example if I want to drive to a friend I could save the friend's address and then I will click on the friend's name and I could drive to him or i could save favorit places

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hej Varför går det inte att lägga in jobb och hem Dessa hamnar på favoriter

Hej Varför går det inte att lägga in jobb och hem Dessa hamnar på favoriter

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow users to type in names of their favorite retailers, restaurants, gas stations, and more

I would like Waze to notify me of my favorite retailers, gas stations, restaurants and other things along my drive regardless of where I am driving and without me having to search for them and add them as a favorite. If I could have an area in the app where I could type my favorite places in once and then Waze is always searching and notifying me of them as I drive this would be a huge convenience. Example: I choose Chick-fil-A as a restaurant, then whenever I am driving ways notifies me of all Chick-fil-A's within 5 miles of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ios 14 widget

a waze widget that lets you click on recent or favorite destinations and starts the route maybe.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Favoris / liste d'adresse

le point est.. les favoris !!

Je souhaite vraiment attirer votre attention sur cela... utilisant intensivement Waze tout les jours, je voudrais me permettre de vous faire la suggestion suivante..

la liste des favoris reste une liste de favoris.. mais pas une liste d'adresse usuelle.... ce qui à pour consequence qu'on y rajoute rapidement les/des adresses fréquemment utilisées ou un peu moins mais que l'on souhaite garder en mémoire, sans pour autant pouvoir mettre en évidence les adresses vraiment favorite, celle qu'on utilise très souvent...

d'où ma suggestion de laisser une liste d'adresse avec une partie vraiment favoris, en évidence,…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "wish list" points

Have you ever read a good article about some place, and decide to go there ... but its impossible to get there in short future. I was thinking to make some think like "wish list" of places where I would like to visit. Is similar to favorite places but not used so often. And the best would be the reminder that if you are riding xx (20) km form your “wish point” Waze would suggest you to visit it. I travel b bicycle a lot. And always trying to visit some interesting places about with one I wrote…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please DON'T Adjust Volume of music/Bluetooth for Voice Navigation!!

From one Music fan to another, please STOP Adjusting the bluetooth volume of my favorite song, for voice navigation!!! That is soooo annoying. I even tried to set the voice navigation to come through my phone instead, and Waze still turned down my bluetooth music.. ughhh. SOLUTIONS:: Either PAUSE the music, when doing the voice navigation, or just do the voice navigation, leaving bluetooth volume alone. You DON'T need to touch the bluetooth audio at all. Just let it mix naturally. If the user can't hear it, then can turn down their stereo volume manually if needed. This is a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Reporting privileges and scoreboard

First, I want to tell you that I absolutelly love your app, it is my favorite app of all and I am truly a Waze ambassador (I have around 20 friends that are now using Waze due to me and over 10 friends that are using it havilly, due to my advice).

I received your message and I have a couple of questions:

1. Why my reporting privileges were disabled? Who, when and how decides what is excessive reporting or not? Is there some guidelines?
    2. Why my scoreboard is now 0?
    3. How can I get back my reporting privs and my…
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Could we have a mood related to a movie, TV show, or video game?

It would allow favorite characters to represent you mood. For example, a Wazer could be black and have a face mask to represent Darth Vader if they feel "going to the dark side".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Automatically put on voice when something is different from the regular

usually when you drive everyday the same road you put only the voice on silence expect attentions because i know the way buy heart. Because waze supposed to learn my favorite way to work i would like to suggest that if something happen on the regular way and there is a change on the route that the instructions will be with voice even that i chooze not to. because otherwize i can miss the change and go automatically the regular way.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add an option to use non-waze voices

It would be great to be able to select my favorite text-to-speech engine like Ivona, Cereproc, Acapela, etc. I want to be able to get voice directions from different options besides just the Waze voices or recording my own.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please stop turning down music volume to play a voice prompt!

I want to listen to voice prompts from Waze but not at the expense of hearing my music. Nothing is more annoying than to have your favorite song constantly turned all the way down, in favor of a voice prompt. Most people are capable of listening to both at the same volume level. But for those who cant, let them turn up the volume of their voice prompt... dont auto-duck our music! Its very very annoying!
    I enjoy my music, at a consistent level and am quite capable of hearing navigation voice at the same time without turning down my…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Option to save a location using website and downloading on your mobile

It would be nice to get an option to save some locations (to favorite) using Waze through website and then download it on your mobile.

Third-party companies can also have a button to add to their site (as Facebook/Twitter and others) so you can save the location on your Waze.

This way will be more easy to save a favorite and a location as soon as I find it while doing a websearch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cookie Monster navigation voice!!!

Please bring back the historical Cookie Monster navigation voice!!! It was my absolute favorite and I know my kids would love it too!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Enhance address with GPS Coordinates

Sometimes the destination is a small part of a larger address. It would be great to be able to pinpoint the exact location. For example, the campus where I work has a single mailing address; however there are more than one way to get to campus. If I use the mailing address, the destination ends up being on the wrong side of the campus. Most of the time I'm routed to get to a location I'm not intending to go to.

Operational behavior:
    Enter mailing/street address. Be able to open a map view of the target location. Ability to edit…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, Waze supports GPS coordinates as destination.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

19. resort adress

Would be useful to have a third 'steady' favorite in addition to Home and Work that could be RESORT. So that when on holiday or congress somewhere , and once the adress of let's say the hotel is set in this particular favorite, Waze would suggest you to go back to this adress automatically instead of Home or Work. This automatic proposition everytime you resume to Waze would end once you choose Home or Work as new destination.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stop navigating to where you suggested instead of the address I'm explicitly choosing

This drives me crazy: That little countdown timer around the suggested destination keeps counting down even as I go and search or choose a favorite or planned drive or whatever. Often, even after I make my choice, the timer finishes and supersedes my choice. Sometimes it takes a while for me to notice that Waze is sending me to the wrong place!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base