Waze Suggestion Box
- There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
- You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
- This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
- Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
- You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
- Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
- By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
- Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
- Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
- or
3148 results found
-
Bus lanes - when you are allowed to use them - or is there any bus lane watch out for
I would love to see bus lanes in Waze. I live in London, driving 50 or so miles a day and I think it would help to get from A to B faster.
In London majority of bus lanes are restricted for certain times.
for example 07 am to 10 am and any other times anyone can use it. Or different times, the point is that they are not always restricted.The way I see it, a small icon on the screen that resembles to something like a bus lane when the bus lane where you are is blue when…
44 votesGreat news! Taxi/Motorcycle/Public transportation (Bus lane) mode is now available in Waze. Install the latest app version to check it out.
-
Android auto - setting avoid highways
Intro.
Sometimes im in my motorbike and enable the setting "avoid highways". Then if I forget to disable it and drive my car with android auto:1.- I canno disable the setting from there, therefore, al the time navigation is wrong.
- shoul be nice a setting in AAuto.2.- Also Waze could be smart enough to understand that Im prefering driving using highways.. so at the third "redirection" could make a questio like "do you want to continue using highways?"
15 votes -
support "car camera" mode
today, a lot of drivers buy a car camera. we can save it by adding this feature to waze.
the phone is already mounted aiming at the front of the car, and we can also recor sounds inside the car.save last 3\5 minutes. ON\OFF from settings, screen button to "save video".
permenantly delete older files not to use a lot of disk space and dont use the best camera option (3 min. of 4K is a lot!). option to save to internal memory\SD card if available. option to "share" the file to gmail, google drive etc.63 votesGreat thinking! We’ll share with the team; they’re always interested in new feature ideas.
-
Stewie Griffin
Please create a drive voice with Stewie.Griffin in the most snarky comments you can think of. Please make this.
7 votes -
Bring back PickUp requests
Bring back the option to send an SMS with a link to share the recivers location and make the Waze client navigate there..
This was a very cool feature and it's missed. It could be done Uper style where the receiver can edit their preferred pick up location
It should also auto share the drive with the receiver.
9 votes -
Route Tracking Recorder Functionality
Implement a RTR(Route Tracking Recorder) Functionality.
Say you have this path you like to do every now and then. Activate the RTR and drive until your destination, once there, deactivate RTR. Done! Waze has recorded that route you just drove and saved it.
Ok... what now? Well, you can:1) Use it once again;
OR (where it really shines :)
2) share it to a friend, so that person will know that special route you did to save time from traffic.
Had this idea after a colleague had to follow me until certain point of my daily route to cut…
19 votes -
Save a route
I have a specific back roads route I like to use when travelling that I would like to save. I can't find this feature in Waze, but would like to assign it to a favorite and share with my family and friends.
14 votes -
Add "Help me" button
I use Waze all the time while i drive the roads around Israel and i see people stuck on the road a lot. but i cannot always stop and assist since i am driving too fast or on the far lane when i cannot reach them. this "help me" button will pop up (like any other report) and ask for help: maybe a person needs a jump, or a ride to somewhere, or help changing a tire. the respondent will have an "on my way" button to come and help that person.
14 votes -
Love the app. Please add , "Hey Dumb Butts, STOP RUBBER NECKING AND DRIVE!" You are causing the traffic delays.
Way to Tell Drivers to stop rubber necking. The stopping/braking to look is causing traffic delays.
10 votes -
PLEASE limit the number of fog alerts! I can SEE that it's foggy...I don't need to be alerted it's foggy EVERY minute on my hour drive!
PLEASE limit the number of fog alerts! I can SEE that it's foggy...I don't need to be alerted it's foggy at all let alone EVERY minute on my hour long commute to work! It was SO annoying...literally every minute I was getting the "warning fog reported ahead" over and over and over. Ideally, get rid of the fog alert option altogether so there are none at all! If it's foggy enough to be alerted about it 0.4 miles away, it's already foggy where you're driving! Fog spreads out!
9 votes -
Erase the path behind you.
When in a route, sometimes the path behind you get mixed with the path you are following. The path behind you should not be marked or it should be erased as you drive.
4 votes -
Option to move report/mic from right side of screen to left for left hand drive cars
Report & microphone etc left or right side
7 votes -
Create a way to add people
Make a friends list and adding people
4 votes -
Tips: please customize hazard icons. i.e. rain = cloud w/ drops, constr. = hard hat, car stop = flat tire... Easy to read when driving.
Please customize hazard icons. i.e. rain = cloud w/ drops, construction= hard hat, car stopped = flat tire...etc. This will be easy to read when driving and will make a fun drive!!!
3 votes -
Why is it you guys would make an incredible application and then take a dump on it and asked me how many times I ride or drive how many thou
I just did it ask me for ID and it's asking me again why would you guys treat such a wonderful app and take a dump on it and asked me to thousand freaking times a minute if I drive or I ride the insanity of that the in a Russian while I'm trying to drive and find directions to cause an accident it's asinine is beyond asinine it's the most ignorant f****** thing I've ever seen in my life and I'm sorry explicit by Jesus f****** Christ
1 voteThanks for reaching out. Please note this platform is dedicated to ideas and suggestions for the Waze app. If your idea is for a Community platform like the Waze Map Editor, please submit it through the Community forum. If you need help using Waze, please click here to reach the "Waze support" page.
-
4 votes
-
ETA
they say if your friends on facebook are connected to waze then you can view their drive but I am connected to waze and I have ppl in mine that i'm not friends with. whats up with that? you guys need to revert it back to the previous mode before this update. pretty much the only reason I use it is to send ETAs. my husbandand I use when we go on trips 2 let each other and children get updates. or allow u to add friends u want to be in ur list to see u and vs versa.…
1 voteThanks for reaching out. Please note this platform is dedicated to ideas and suggestions for the Waze app. If your idea is for a Community platform like the Waze Map Editor, please submit it through the Community forum. If you need help using Waze, please click here to reach the "Waze support" page.
-
Make Waze carpool work also for drivers who drive more than 100 kilometers.
First I thought this was a bug., but...
As it was clearly explained to me by Waze support, Waze carpool does not work for drivers who make long rides, and Waze has no intention of fixing it.
Waze carpool only match with passengers which have similar characteristics of the ride .
This is proven easily. The shorter the ride you plan, the more passengers you have, on the same route.
I suggest allowing picking passengers at any spot on the way and doping them at any spot on the way.2 votesThanks for your feedback. At this time, this doesn't fit on our roadmap, but we'll keep it in mind for future product planning.
-
Police on East Coast using Waze?
My friends and I, spread out in a few states on the east coast have noticed the police are using waze and Untagging themselves at the location of speed traps. This actually has been confirmed by an officer in Central New Jersey. Since many Waze users use the app for the police notifications I suggest in order to remove a police notification 2-3 DIFFERENT waze users must hit "not there"... I would seriously consider adding this sooner than later, maybe in the next update
Thanks for the great app
23 votes -
Turn off notifications for incoming calls/sms/emails = no distractions while driving
the posibility to turn off notifications for new calls/sms/emails when you use the app (a simple on/off in Settings). This way there would be no distracions while driving.
28 votesGreat news! The feature turning off notification is now available in Waze. Install the latest app version to check it out.
- Don't see your idea?