Waze Suggestion Box
- There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
- You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
- This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
- Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
- You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
- Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
- By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
- Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
- Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
- or
3151 results found
-
Allow entering destinations while driving.
Passengers should be able to use the app while the car is on the road, same for drivers trying to change destinations during a red light.
28 votes -
Android auto usage: Last update is not ok at all. The route symbol is small and far, while it.s a button used often during the drive. The ro
Android auto usage: Last update is not ok at all. The route symbol is small and far, while it.s a button used often during the drive. The routes to be selecter have no longer different colors. It.s very hard to select the preferred route. The lanes are now in the most difficult corner to be observed, while again is something often to be used/seen. Please revert back everything.
1 vote -
Ability to view step-by-step instructions during plan a drive
It would be great to have the ability to view step-by-step instructions for planned drives without waze activating or selecting go now. So many times I've tried to see step-by-step instructions to figure out which way I would prefer to go and I can't stop Waze from starting up and talking.
1 vote -
Android Auto Points Integration
Allow for the collection of points from driving and reports made while using Android Auto. My account shows -1 points even though I drive with Waze on my Android Auto head unit daily and make plenty of reports. I even get the weekly summary of my reports but never get any points from these reports.
3 votes -
Possibility to create more than one profile
I have a car and a camper and it would be useful being able to create and use separate profiles. In this way it could be possible to select options associated to a specific profile and also statistics would be more accurate. For example, when I drive my van after having used the car, the expected travel time is always shorter and I arrive later. The opposite when I use the car after a long trip with the camper: Waze expect me to drive slowly and all travel time are longer than expected
6 votes -
Waze's own chat
I was picking up my little brother yesterday and in the meanwhile i noticed that if i didnt have to switch between whatsapp and waze in order to chat with people not interested in waze, it would be even cooler!
I mean. I may log in so i could contact "a friend" that i know is connected to waze for example, just to chat. The facebook friends list is awful, because .. what? 30% of your list uses waze? and when they wanna chat with you, they dont think of the waze-3.5-facebook chat a a good system, so i have…
14 votes -
Feature Suggestion – “Follow a Friend” Mode
I’d love to suggest a new feature that could really help users who are traveling in separate cars to the same destination.
The idea is a “Follow a Friend” mode where one driver can request to follow another through the Waze app. Here’s how it could work:
• You enter your friend’s phone number or select them from your contacts.
• They receive a notification asking if they’d like to share their live location with you.
• If they accept, their vehicle would appear on your Waze map in real time, allowing you to follow them while still navigating…3 votes -
Option to avoid C area roads in Israel
When I drive in Israel I plan my route in order to avoid crossing a checkpoint and c areas. Sometimes, waze automatically changes my route in order to avoid traffic making me drive in certain areas I’m not willing to. Adding an option to avoid those roads as well as A and B areas can be helpful.
4 votes -
Garage sale app
Waze should add a garage sale app where people could for a fee, post an address and the day and time they will have them. Then the garage sale will appear when the event happens. People could search for garage sales. Garage sale hunting is big business and it is currently being done by people hanging signs on street corners. People have to drive to search for these sales which waste a lot of time and gas. It harms the environment.
6 votes -
Program a way to pause Wyze when one is taking a deliberate detour. For example you plan a drive, on the way you decide to take a detour
Program a way to pause or stop Wyze while you are driving, using a voice command. Do this so you can stop or pause Wyze while driving and not have to touch or look at screen.
4 votes -
Voice of Shohreh Aghdashloo for Navigation
She’s one of the most distinctive voices in television, star of The Expanse, she plays a political mastermind, absolute badass and feminist icon, with a raspy and enchanting fairy-tale voice, would absolutely love to have her guide me while I drive!
5 votes -
Don't send nasty letters to users if they drive from CO > FL
Received a nasty letter, one day after I returned home. Driving from Colorado to Florida and back.
WAZE also does not work for more than 1000 miles, I think that should be rectified1 voteThanks for your feedback. At this time, this doesn't fit on our roadmap, but we'll keep it in mind for future product planning.
-
Android Auto and Planned Drives
With the latest update my planned drives don't appear like they use to in Android Auto. Please bring this back.
8 votes -
Report markers should be marked when the user presses the report button, not the send button.
Whenever I drive on windy freeways, or freeways with frequent blind spots, I don't see reportable items (police, vehicles on shoulder, etc) until the moment I pass them. Given the typical delay of entering the data into Waze, the markers end up being 500 to 1000 plus feet away from the actual item being reported.
5 votes -
Speed before sharp curves or in rough weather
Alert when a user drive to fast before curve in the road or a coming intersection.
Waze knows the speed of the car and "knows" that we are getting close to a sharp curve in the road , alert in that case would be very important . Especillay in a rough weather.5 votesGreat thinking! The issue you raised has been addressed in a recent redesign. Hope you like it!
-
More re-routing flexibility
I would love to specify how open i am to re-routing before a journey - i.e. being able to choose ‘reroute automatically - get me there ASAP’ or ‘don’t reroute without confirmation - prefer my route where possible.’
Why: I drive a specific one of two ways out of my city when taking a long journey because while the other road is technically faster if you drive at the speed limit it is also dangerous and has poor surface conditions. This means in reality it is slower and stressful. If I do not manage to cancel the re-routing in time,…
7 votes -
the map doesn't display properly for ETA maps for long drives.
the map doesn't display properly for ETA maps for long drives. I can see the whole map for a route under an hour (not sure of distance, assume average highway speeds), but the map glitches and zooms in on IDK what when I watch someone do a drive of over 250 miles.
2 votes -
Navigation to area instead of address ניווט לאיזור במקום לכתובת ספציפית
Driving to an address to find nearby parking? Going to drop a passenger somewhere?
When navigating to a specific address (current option) you won't always get the shortest way. For example the house you want to get to is just across the street from you- wayz can take navigate you to a U turn or worse.
My suggestion- add on option "drive to area"- you put an address and radius (or make few radius options) and wayz will create the fastest way to that radius.
מחפש חניה ליד הבית? נוסע להוריד מישהו ליד כתובת? הווייז לא תמיד ייקח אותך…
11 votes -
Notificatiosn need to be posted earlier in time to compensate for people who drive 70-80 mph on highway. That equates to almost a half mile
I will constantly get notifications after I have encountered them. Police, object on road, pothole, etc. Your system needs to make the adjustment for highway speed vehicles. At 80mph a half mile can go by in the 20 seconds it may take to post a notification. That is more than the length of time you offer the notifications...
4 votes -
Search bar is not hiding, even If I start driving and click on the screen. And it is not only me.
Search bar is not hiding, even If I start driving and click on the screen. And it is not only me.
26 votesThanks for reaching out. Please note this platform is dedicated to ideas and suggestions for the Waze app. If your idea is for a Community platform like the Waze Map Editor, please submit it through the Community forum. If you need help using Waze, please click here to reach the "Waze support" page.
- Don't see your idea?