Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • or

214 results found

1. Past Drives Feature

I think it would be cool to see a list of your past drives with dates, the expected Waze time and your actual time (for those of us who like to try to beat the GPS 🤪), your average MPH, how long you sat in traffic, total drive time, how many other Wazers you passed along the way, fun things like that! I think after a long drive it could be fun to reflect on your trip. It would also be cool to show this in a daily, weekly, or monthly report. Maybe an option to leave personal notes as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Navigation

I regularly travel to 1343 Odgen Ave. I found a route that does not have as many shirt turns as I am advised now by Waze. Is there a way I can enter that route as my favorite when I am going there, such as hazards or delays

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Integration with AAIdrive

As the author of AAIdrive, an open-source app that adds some custom apps to the legacy BMW iDrive system, my users keep asking for integration with their favorite apps, and Waze is very popular indeed! Is there any possibility to integrate either the hazards list or perhaps a full Waze experience?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Vehicle  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Lost my registration

I have a registration since about 5 years. Today I installed the Waze app for a new mobile. When I wrote the SMS code I got a message from the app my registration has lost. I lost my favorite important addresses and my points. Please restore my registration. User ID: djfody; Phone: +36204500499

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The left panel cannot anymore be open by left sliding gesture. Please set active again. It is really useful

This feature has been recently deactivated (confirmed via email by Waze). Nevertheless, it was really useful.
    When you are driving with an active destination, a rapid left sliding gesture enabled to access to a recent or favorite destination to add as an intermediate stop.
    More simpler than by clicking on the seach magnifier down the screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mostly for passenger

I wish there was a feature that i could mark on the map as i am driving by places id like to circle back to. I was a passenger today and passed a park that id like to check out on another day. It would be so cool to tap on the map and have an option to save that place to a favorite list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. After setting your destination, set the tabindex to the GO button.

When you finally tell waze to navigate, it has this additional pop up. The popup does not have the hightlight/active button on the go button (to start navigating), but on the favorite (star) button. This is unintuitive. I had to use the dial while driving, hopefully find the GO button, and then press enter to start the navigation instead of just pressing enter in one go.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Entirely new advanced use of the app

Why dont you create a completely new use of the app for blind people while walking. They will listen to the voice instructions where to stop, etc. possibly voice activated searches, or favorite places organised ….endless possibilities and adjusted for the city of the user. for example “crossroad is 20 m on the left” “you are passing by so and so shop. There is new construction ahead reported that was not there yesterday ….

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Traffic cameras combined with Waze live map for visual context

Traffic cameras provide visual context for the roadway environment. Humans are visual and like to have visual confirmation. "A picture is worth a 1000 words". Favorite cameras can be included to provide information along a regularly traveled route. This will provide the Wazer with the opportunity to view conditions prior to committing to a route. Traffic cameras can be displayed along alternate routes.Traffic cameras can be enabled when a Wazer is stationary to avoid driver distraction.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. share a drive preferences

Hi, I have never shared a drive except through text, but I have to go through the distracting process of several clicks to get my text app to appear and then select someone from my contacts, usually a favorite. Enabling me to choose the method I want to come up first for sharing would be very helpful. And, as used to happen, showing me the last three persons with the attached method would also be helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Simpler access to placing alerts

I suggest making it easier to reach the alert screen when trying to report police, accident etc. right now it takes 3 screens to reach the proper icon. Consider making it a shortcut where perhaps the user can select to have shortcut icons on the main nav screen so that it would only take one tap to report a situation. Maybe allow users to have 2 or 3 favorite or most useful icons, like police or disabled vehicles. Would make it safer as well since the driver wouldn’t have to be distracted by navigating multiple screens to report an jssue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Minecraft Vehicle

Dear Waze,

My name is Eva Lucia Giralt and I’m almost 8 years old and live in Brooklyn NY. I’ve been riding in my dad’s car since I was a baby and we always use Waze. My favorite vehicle avatars so far are the meow mobile and the woof wagon.

I would really love it if you could make a Minecraft vehicle avatar; maybe even a dog and cat version. I ask because the 1.19 update just came out for Minecraft and this would be a great time to make a new avatar to go with this update.

All my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Vehicle  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Honda civix EXT

2018 Honda civic EXT

RANDOM DISCONNECTS: Random disconnects that report the phone is no longer connected when it is connected. I use a Samsung S20FE. Disconnecting and reconnecting the high-quality USB cable does not help. To isolate whether the issue is the cable, I've tried multiple cables. They all have the same random disconnect issue.

SCREEN DISPLAY: I've also run into something when the connection is working and I'm using Waze (my favorite GPS app). When I use the right turn signal the screen switches from the GPS display to the side camera, as it should. But when the turn…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Waze is a great addition to Google but not so the other way round.....google map still is far more superior in terms of features...

Waze is a great addition to Google but not so the other way round.....google map still is far more superior in terms of features... i.e how impossibly difficult or your overpaid imagination does it take to realized the importance and usefulness of an option displaying all our favorite places at one glance on the map like that in google map?....so now most will need to jungle in and out of two different map apps and let the pedestrians fend for themselves....and nO unlike most of your silicon minimum wages my corolla do not have autopilot like most of your coalpowered…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?