Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • or

1362 results found

1. Move the destination suggestion option directly within the application

It would be way easier to have the "enable destination suggestion" checkbox within the application parameters, instead of the web dashboard.

In fact, I think all options related to Waze should be accessible directly within the app :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. when reaching my destination WAZE will open my home gate by making a call or open other app (that open the gate)

when predefining an address ( like home address or work address or other ) we will be able setup an app or a contact that waze will call when we reach the destination,
    this will potentialy operate a smart gate

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Change destination whilst driving

Be able to change destinations whilst driving instead of having to be stopped on android auto,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Unable to set destination on android 10 device

Using teyes cc3 installed Waze. After searching the destination,and selected, it shows loading for a second and remains on the same screen. Unable to proceed to navigation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android Auto  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Directions should use only actual destination, not full road sign text

Sometimes a road sign lists two different destinations. Waze reads the whole content of the sign and not just my destination. This makes me unsure if I'm on the right route.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. send XMPP message when nearing destination (Jabber)

some people are offended by outdated technology that requires one to pay for unwanted messages (sms).

It is beyond inane to use sms on a smartphone when XMPP is far more featured, FREE, secure.

Waze could further advertise the service with its own XMPP server. This would facilitate such messages, enhance social features, and expand the wondedful world of federation. Prosody and Tigase are great server options.

http://wiki.xmpp.org

398 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Something similar to Destination mode in Lyft in Waze Carpool

People who have been lyft drivers would know about this. In lyft driver world, lets say the driver wants to go somewhere and wants to pick up passengers who are going to the same destination. He can set something called destination mode. So people requesting for lyft rides at the same time and same general destination will be routed to the drivers. Currently I am seeing that waze carpool is limited to morning and evening commutes. Why not open up the feature to all registered waze carpool drivers and users. So if a waze driver is going a particular…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add checkbox to opt for dirty road/toll before chosing a destination.

After selection the destination, we should be able to select if we want to take toll roads or dirty roads. It will be very helpfull. Its a pain changing it in the menu 3/4 times a day. or I will never know the real best route for me!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. At Destination - Map Display Bug ?

When i reach a chosen "destination", the map display "shoots" off to a random location several miles away then sometimes asks me if I am stuck in traffic. Every single time. Is this not a bug?

Would it not be beneficial to keep the routing active and map accurate in case one has to circle for parking, to pickup / discharge passengers or if the actual address & location map is not exactly accurate?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Map display  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I arrive at my destination it just says “you have arrived at your destination” but it doesn’t tell me what the house number is.

When I arrive at my destination it just says “you have arrived at your destination” but it doesn’t tell me what the house number is. It also does not say the house number at the top of the screen if I copied it from my calendar. It should be in BIG numbers at the top of the screen and say out loud “you have arrived.. look for 8212 amhurst st. 8-2-1-2”

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need an option in search to switch routes from current location and destination and vice versa.

I like to plan routes and take the same way to and back from a destination. I think it would be beneficial to be able to see a route and alerts from a destination to your current location. Example: A is my current location I’m going to B my destination. Switch A->B TO B->A. Just like google maps.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. changing the way of adapting the time to destination

it is more a concerning rather a new idea.
    I noticed that the Waze change the destination time by one minute without telling me. just changing it, although it is useful that I will know the exact time I wall arrive I think this way of adding the minute to the time "secretly" can cause problems. my main concern is that when I see that the time went up by one minute I feel like I am driving too slow which can cause me to speed up. maybe you can change the way you adapt the time to the destination

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I was very annoyed by your ads while I was trying to find my destination. If this continues, I will stop using WAZE after years of recommen

The WAZE ads for nearby restaurants are very discombobulating, when they appear on the screen while I am trying to find my destination. Better to charge people for this service than to interrupt them while trying to get to their destination. I will stop recommending WAZE after years of touting it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add option to set a destination as final destination in when adding a stop, not just the existing options of "Add a stop" and "New Drive"

Sometimes when running errands, I'm already driving to "A". But then I want to get directions on how to get from "A" to "B". With the current options of "Add a Stop" and "New Drive", I would have to "Stop", set directions to "B", and then add "A" as stop. This is very complicated and it would be much simpler if there was an option to simply add "B" as final destination while I'm already navigating to "A".

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Adding a voice feedback to make sure you haven't forgot any child in the car when you arrived your destination.

Adding a voice feedback to make sure you haven't forgot any child in the car when you arrived your destination.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make menu options side-by-side instead of stacked

The current options to respond to a hazard are "Still There" and "Not There" and they are stacked on top of each other, at least on my Apple CarPlay display. When driving, the road is typically bumpy and vertical control of one's finger tip (for touch screens) is harder than horizontal control. Thus, I suggest that the hazard responses be placed side-by-side instead of stacked. I'm guessing that 1 in 5 of my hazard responses is entered incorrectly as I hit the wrong button when trying to enter hazard responses due to my hand bouncing a bit on…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Navigate until parking, don’t stop at reaching the destination.

Once the app declares reaching my destination it stops navigating to it, but if I didn’t find a parking spot and was forced to keep driving It gets complicated because I can’t tell if I’m still close to where I need to get, and I don’t know the way back to that location in case I’d like to circle around till I find a parking spot.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change the voice prompt for reaching the waypoint from "You have reached your destination" to "You have reached your waypoint"

Please consider changing the voice prompt for reaching the waypoint from "You have reached your destination" to "You have reached your waypoint".
    In fact you reach the waypoint, not the (final) destination.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stop auto refreshing and zooming back in when I am trying to zoom out and see all of the possible routes to my destination...

Stop auto refreshing and zooming back in when I am trying to zoom out and see all of the possible routes to my destination... Going from city to city there are different routes. I must zoom out to look at the path they take. ...but this app zooms back to my car location as soon as I zoom out. It makes picking the best route a blind guess instead of something better.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Small search window access while driving to destination that won’t interrupt the current trip

A small search window to access while you’re already en route to the destination to be able to search for places without interrupting the current route.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 68 69
  • Don't see your idea?