Waze Suggestion Box
- There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
- You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
- This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
- Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
- You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
- Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
- By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
- Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
- Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
- or
3148 results found
-
Tell us when TRAFFIC TENDS TO BE THE LIGHTEST for our daily commute!
Waze should use historical data to tell us the best time to begin our commute each day in order to shorten our drive time!
29 votes -
Adding drive to contact’s address in iPhones shortcuts
I'm using an iPhone, and I would like to make a shortcut that drives with waze to a contact's address. Is there a way to do it?
If not, there should be one.1 vote -
Different Drive Modes
There should be different modes. Fore example, Polite mode, Rude mode, Extra warning mode, Safe mode , Joke mode etc
1 vote -
Use the device built-in address book for navigating
Your phones address book probably contains many addresses of all your friends. Waze should be able to navigate to addresses from your contacts directly.
41 votesGreat news! The feature to navigate to a contact is now available in Waze. Install the latest app version to check it out.
-
New quests for those who have passed the old
I went through all the quests that are on my page (You first 10 miles...Drive 500 miles within a week). I suggest to add new quests for us.
114 votes -
The speed is covered by friends button.
Image below is showing the error.
I use a Sony Experia Z Ultra.
1 voteThanks for reaching out. Please note this platform is dedicated to ideas and suggestions for the Waze app. If your idea is for a Community platform like the Waze Map Editor, please submit it through the Community forum. If you need help using Waze, please click here to reach the "Waze support" page.
-
update recent / saved drives
A lot of Update Requests come from drivers who are using saved drives for Places that have been updated or changed in the map editor.
Can we make it so after a time period (a month, for instance) the app queries the server for updates when an entry is chosen from the recent/saved drives? Or give a prompt that allows the user to manually update a saved entry, or all entries? "It's been over a month since you've driven here, would you like to see if there have been any changes?"
Also, an option (in the…15 votes -
Trafic and police on ETA
Hello, is it possible when i'm driving when i click on ETA to see trafic and police.... On the progression? Because, actually, you see just friends.
Thank
Romain8 votes -
Mute voice guidance near home/work
Please have an option to mute the voice guidance in a radius of [X] distance from my home, and/or from work. Alerts should not be muted by this setting.
It's annoying that I have to listen to voice guidance near my home -- I know how to get from my house to the main road, thank you very much! But turning the voice off and on again during the drive (during every drive!) is a nuisance and a safety risk.
83 votesThanks for your feedback. At this time, this doesn't fit on our roadmap, but we'll keep it in mind for future product planning.
-
Save the way i drive now
Save it to favorite so i can navigate this way
3 votesThanks for reaching out. Please note this platform is dedicated to ideas and suggestions for the Waze app. If your idea is for a Community platform like the Waze Map Editor, please submit it through the Community forum. If you need help using Waze, please click here to reach the "Waze support" page.
-
Removal of Planned Drives
I really HATE IT that the 'Planned Drives" feature has been removed from the U.I. All that's available now are "Recents". The Planned Drive feature put JUST my planned drives in one spot where it was easy to find them. Now I have to scroll down through all my subsequent drives before finding the trips that I had planned. PLEASE change it back!
5 votes -
When I drive with my bmw f40 and put a destination on waze I cannot see the indications on my digital cockpit, unlike google and apple maps.
When I drive with my bmw f40 and put a destination on waze I cannot see the indications on my digital cockpit, unlike google and apple maps. Is it possible to add this feature?
3 votes -
Predictive Routing
As awesome as Waze is, the fact that it can never remember my route to work is a little annoying. Every week I drive the same route to the office and Waze takes me on a similar route, I think that if you drive the same route enough times to and from the same locations, Waze should recognize that and load the route you always take as the main route.
53 votes -
Drive plus walk
Add option to find quickest route with additional walking. Many times waze navigates to exact location without taking into account faster route to near by location. I personally would rather walk an additional 100 meters to avoid sitting in traffic. This is especially warranted when using a taxi who relies on waze and additional cost is influenced by route. This feature can be an added route option without interfering with the basic platform most users prefer.
1 voteThank you for your suggestion!
Waze can currently direct your partial walking route when it’s a part of a drive or carpool.
We are currently not planning on adding walking mode for complete routes.
Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram -
Routine route driving
As a route driver, i would like to see routes for routine purposes and be able to add multiple locations to a single drive into waze. This would show best routes to go to a routine drive.
2 votes -
Enable speed and associated icons to be placed on the left or the right side of the navigation screen at drivers discretion
Currently speed icons only display on right side of navigation screen. I drive a right hand drive car and speed icons are obscured by steering wheel and indicator stalks. It would be nice to have option to display the icons on the left or the right side of navigation screen at driver's discretion to facilitate clearer display depending on car navigation screen installed position.
35 votes -
The Help Center is NO HELP. When tracking someone's drive, if you leave the app and go back, you can no longer track them. STUPID
When someone sends their ETA and I track their drive, if I leave the app and go to mail or messages, for example, then back to the app, I can no longer track their drive. Fix that please.
1 voteThanks for reaching out. Please note this platform is dedicated to ideas and suggestions for the Waze app. If your idea is for a Community platform like the Waze Map Editor, please submit it through the Community forum. If you need help using Waze, please click here to reach the "Waze support" page.
-
Green bar for trajectory control on android auto
When using the phone as display and you drive into a trajectory control there appairs a green bar that shows you how far you are in the trajectory control. If you use android auto it only says you drive in a trajectory control. Can you please add this green bar on android auto?
15 votes -
Short audio recording for editors whilst driving with Waze
As an editor, would be great to be able to record short audio comments as I drive with Waze. Waze could pin these at the location recorded and after the drive I could better edit the map in WME. Recordings could have a short life eg 7 day
Would be great for things like "60 km/hr starts here" and "road divided after roundabout" etc etc5 votesAdminElla (Waze Team) (Admin, Waze) responded
-
Concentrating on driving mode
Hi
I would like you to add an opening window which will ask me if I want to disconnect from texting apps while driving before I start driving with waze.
Lately we are witnessing too many car accdidents that happen because of texting while driving..
I would like to drive only with wasze working and having the opportunity to answer important phone calls with out texting.
I don't want to see the text messages popping in my phone while driving with waze
Thanks
Ilana
Israel6 votes
- Don't see your idea?