Waze Suggestion Box
- There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
- You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
- This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
- Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
- You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
- Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
- By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
- Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
- Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
- or
3150 results found
-
Heads up Display (HUD)
make an heads up display icon so that the user can place it on their dash and the reflection will show up on the windshield.. for night time driving whee it is safer to stare closer to the road versus looking down...other apps use this idea but they dont have the GPS ability..it will set waze apart from all other GPS systems..and make it look extra cool!
4,524 votes -
If you could add Natural Gas to the fuel type filters that would be awesome!
Would be great to add CNG and LNG to the fuel type filter for those of us driving CNG VEHICLES.
23 votes -
Add quick switch button for walk/drive switching just like Google Map
When you are far from a car park, you need to walk for a while, however, Waze just shows you the driveways but not walkways...if Waze add this functions to the UI than it should be as good as Google Map or even better. Thx!
1 vote -
evening road color
why when i drive at night my road colors are mostly black where as when i drive during the day, the roads are in color
1 vote -
Erase from your driving map Calcada do Calvario street, Amarante, Portugal
When driving in Amarante, Portugal, I received from WAZE one of the worst suggestion to drive through Calcada do Calvario street. The street is so bad, with very big stones as pavement and have parts with very high slope, has many holes in the pavement and after a short rain, very slippery. This street is very dangerous and I recommend to erase this street from your driving maps.
1 voteThanks for contacting us about reporting an error on the map. Our community of volunteer map editors handle all changes to the Waze map.
To report a map issue in the Waze App
To report an issue on the Waze Live Map
To suggest an edit to the map-editing community
Note that it may take some time for them to review your request.
-
Overcast
Would love to have integration with Overcast and other podcast apps with waze. It’s great to have Spotify but having the same integration with other podcast apps.
The lesss distracted driving the better :)
42 votesWaze already has integration with different music apps. The list is expanding in time.
-
Higher contrast roads in night mode
When driving at night, I can barely see thin grey roads against the black background. Meanwhile, as I pass roads that need to be verified (chomped), I see all the bright white dots. I'd prefer to have more emphasis on the roads I'm actually using. It's distracting, and distractions when driving, at night no less, are a bad idea!
I have an iPhone 5. Although I have not used waze on other devices, I would assume they have the same color scheme, and thus the same issue.
Alternatively, provide a means to customize the night color scheme like you can…
52 votesGreat thinking! The issue you raised has been addressed in a recent redesign. Hope you like it!
-
A button for HOV or non-HOV
There should be a button to tell Waze whether the car is in the HOV lane. 1), it would help Waze better determine traffic speed since it wouldn't average Wazer's in the HOV lanes with the speeds of those driving slower. 2), the Map would/could show the average speed of HOV or non HOV speeds. A Wazer in the HOV lane could really impact the accurate speed average shown (and vice versa).
429 votesGreat thinking! The issue you raised has been addressed in a recent redesign. Hope you like it!
-
Screen size
Hi,
I have an LG tablet. When it is vertical the speedometer is covered by the friends page link. If the speedometer could be moved to the left sided of the screen it would be more visible.2 votes -
Audio alerts without voice guidance
For routine drives (to and from work), I don't want voice guidance, but I would still like to get audio alerts for traffic issues, etc. There should be an option to enable voice alerts without voice guidance.
45 votesConfigurable at Settings – Voice&Sound – Voice directions – Alerts only
-
Seeing other that need assistance
I thought it would be helpful to have an Assitance request in Waze, but I wondered if there could be a feature instead of me requesting assistance for me if it could be for someone else. Also, there was a stretch of highway where I did see someone on the other side pulled over, trying to alert for assistance. I was wondering if that could be a future feature. By the time I got close to the off-ramp to drive the other way, it already was 30 minutes, and I decided to keep going because I was hopeful that maybe…
10 votesGreat thinking! The issue you raised has been addressed in a recent redesign. Hope you like it!
-
50cc 45km/h Scooter navigation
I’d love to have a scooter navigation, that knows what the traffic situation looks like and that gives you the exact route. I live in the Netherlands and 45km/h scooters often need to switch between de cycling lane and the car lane, so it would be nice if the navigation would give you the exact route including when you need to switch from one lane to the other. First try this for the Netherlands as we drive a load of scooters and cycle a lot, and because of this, our traffic signs are good to follow which makes it easier…
9 votes -
Aliases for waze
Simple but extremely useful. I think that you should add Aliases option. For example, if I want to travel to my friend Michael, I'll write "Michael" in the search bar or say "Michael" to the voice search and my friends house will be the first option.
1 vote -
Driving assistant is poor
Improving the driving assistant like googlemap assistant or, even better, like Plan (which is base on tomtom in France)
The assistant si not very Easy to use, and not pretty, and not very accurateI use an iPhone 4s
2 votes -
Sharing language
Allow choosing the language to share a drive or default to the same language as you use-my shares are all in Portuguese for some reason and I don’t know how to change that.
3 votes -
Thanks/Not There
Instead of having the alert (example “Vehicle Stopped) and then the two options (Thanks / Not There)… you should have Thanks on top, the alert in the middle, and not there on the bottom. This will reduce accidental misreporting. We’re trying to drive and can’t stare at the screen. Help us help you. 😀
4 votes -
Have option to shut off vehicle stopped on shoulder.
Vehicle stopped on shoulder alert comes up constantly. If you're on a highway, you shouldn't be driving on the shoulder or breakdown lane!!!
Have an option to shut off this alert...
Or people, stop reporting it!!!!
Car stopped on road is another thing40 votesYou can turn off voice notification for hazards on shoulder at Settings – Alerts&Reports – Reports – Hazards on shoulder.
-
Integrate Qobuz with Waze.
Qobuz is a top choice of music streaming services for audiophiles, yet it isn't integrated with Waze. It's a PITA to change apps while driving.
60 votes -
Driver Safety Points: auto-reply to texts, speaker/bluetooth calls only, and speeding alerts.
It would be great if, when you signed into Waze, you were prompted to click on Driver or Passenger. If you are the driver, Waze puts the phone into drive mode, and it either auto-replies to texts with one of five pre-set messages (set up in settings), or it becomes completely voice activated, so it reads your incoming text aloud and allows you to respond via voice only (also set in settings per driver preference). Also, it alerts you to who is calling and allows you to only answer it via either speakerphone or bluetooth (or disregard…
4 votes -
Navigate to a saved place using voice command in android with google assistant
Navigate to a saved place using voice command in android with google assistant on Samsung S22 phone. For example, if I have a friend named Jim and enter his address as a saved place in waze and name it "Jim". Then shouldn't I be able to open waze and say: "Ok google, drive to Jim". When I do that now, google assistant responds with "Sorry I don't understand". Isn't that a pretty basic functionality? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?