Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • or

58 results found

1. Gas station PUR

I see many PUR about gas station prices being wrong, and the only option we have is to hit "ignore" since we can't contact the reporter and we can't change prices in the editor. I'd like to have the app automatically pop up a box showing the user how to change gas prices if they report a problem and the place type is a gas station. Obviously many users don't know how or know that they can change gas prices themselves.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. PUR Acceptance/Rejection Notification

Provide email-based &/or client-based notifications to Wazers who submit PURs regarding the statuses of their PURs. This notification would be similar to the notification that Wazers receive when their flags receive responses.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Send Automatic Reply for when people reply to UR emails

I thought of this idea where, if a user replies to a UR email, they will automatically get an email back (like an Out-of-Office reply) saying, 'Message not Received, you must click the link in the email to reply to this report'.

This would hopefully reduce the amount of URs with no replies, and isn't as hard to implement as other ideas.

Thanks!
    DFTP

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to reply messages from users from inbox

It would be a nice feature to be able to reply to private messages received.

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Comments on PURs

It would be nice to have a comment section on a PUR, especially for pictures. It would allow the editors to give a reason why the picture or update is being rejected. So maybe the next time they would try to take a better picture that did not include, faces, license plates, etc. I think this would help the community be more aware of what we as editors can accept. I think being able to tell them the reasons instead of just rejecting it would help more, due to the fact users my be confused or upset that their…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Waze to initiate pre-determined reply to texts when driving

I want waze to initiate a pre-determined text reply automatically when I am driving, note automatically, so it switches on and off according to when I am driving using Waze. I would set my reply to say: "I'm driving at the moment so please call me as I can't read your texts but can speak to you using bluetooth. This text has been sent to you by Waze navigation app."

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fix: E-mail says reply w/ app, app has no 'reply' option

I recently entered a map error and was sent a message by an editor asking for more information. One paragraph in the email said this:

You can reply using the Waze mobile app, or https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=5&lat=30.418481&lon=-97.847687&mapUpdateRequest=8551695&env=usa in the Waze map editor.

Neither of these options allows you to respond. The app has no reply option in your inbox and there is no way to access messages or reply to them through the map editor either. When I attempted to use the 'Messages' tab through the editor, I was given a 500 Internal Server Error message. As it stands, not only do…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. REPLY TO USERS SUGGESTIONS

REPLY TO USERS SUGGESTIONS TO LET OTHERS KNOW IF SUGGESTION IS POSSIBLE, WORTHY, AND/OR WILL BE CONSIDERED

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A button for reporting irrelevant in a popup when selecting something directly on map

When there is reported something like Police for example, that is not there anymore, there are only two things that can be done. Searching for the particular report in the list or adding a comment. Any of these are dangerous while driving.
    When selecting a report icon on map, there is a popup where is a button for comment and a button for Thanks. It would be great to pur there a thumbs down button or something like that for reporting irrelevant easily.

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. speed autorized

Thank you for all your job.

Is TI possible to pur on the map the speed limit on everytime ?
    And un the New version it's not possible to warning a problèm on the other Way of the Road

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Now available  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. automotive

Hi,
    when can we expect Waze be compatible on the Android Automotive OS (so not Android Auto, but Android Automotive as the new OS for the Polestar 2 car).
    thanks for you reply

587 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The time to reply when asked if hazard or police were at location. Need to add 10-15 second. Usually run out of time before hitting button.

The time to reply when asked if hazard or police were at location is too short Need to add 10-15 second. Usually run out of time before hitting button. People are going to drop way points a few seconds after the obstacle usually.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show inbox replies to messages in real time

When a user replies to a message via the app inbox their reply is not shown in the conversation thread until they get another response from the other party involved.
    This shouldn't be a chat client but the app should show your replies as soon as you hit the 'Send' button.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Driver Safety Points: auto-reply to texts, speaker/bluetooth calls only, and speeding alerts.

It would be great if, when you signed into Waze, you were prompted to click on Driver or Passenger. If you are the driver, Waze puts the phone into drive mode, and it either auto-replies to texts with one of five pre-set messages (set up in settings), or it becomes completely voice activated, so it reads your incoming text aloud and allows you to respond via voice only (also set in settings per driver preference). Also, it alerts you to who is calling and allows you to only answer it via either speakerphone or bluetooth (or disregard and it goes…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Option to delete route

Please add an option to delete your route while keeping Waze running. Currently the only way to do this (Windows Mobile 2.0 version) is exit to Waze, restart it and quickly reply No to the resume question.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Tasker intergration

Tasker is a automation system for Android based on profiles that contains states and actions.

For instance when Tasker sees the bluetooth in my car it begins to reject most calls, reads texts aloud me, and sends a automated reply. Currently that reply just says I will get back to them when I reach my destination. Waze knows that destination and my ETA. I would like to send that in the automated texts. I would also like for Tasker to be able to tell Waze a destination. Using this info it would also be possible for Tasker to do…

290 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. hello , is there any solution to use Waze on Apple Car play , thank in advance for your reply

hello is there a solution to use waze on Apple car play .
    today I can use only Apple map but Waze is better of it.

thank in advance

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, Waze is already supported on CarPlay. Stay tuned for more feature updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

18. When you email users make sure that they can reply

1. Allow us to respond in app. 2. Allow us to respond to your email especially since you are asking a question & you want a response. Duh Fix the map issue in Detroit directions to St. Lazarus Serbian church & hall it takes you to an entrance that has never been used. It's locked & always has been. The entrance is around the corner on Van Dyke.
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dont send me an email that I can’t repsond to then bitch when I don’t respond.

I reported a problem and you email me for more information from a no-reply address. I’m trying to help improve your product and you make it impossible.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to reply to messages received from users that are not in my Friends list

I sometimes receive a message from a wazer asking about traffic or the weather or police and I would like to be able to respond... after all we are a community, are we not?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base