Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • or

141 results found

1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Vehicle  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Iconic Movie Vehicles

I like the vehicles you can use but would love it if you could add some iconic movie vehicles. We have had the batmobile and ecto1 but how about the Dukes of Hazzard or the Delorean from back to the future. The last V8 from mad Max of the truck Convoy or a james bond Aston. I think people will love these

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sort out a way where people can NOT post fake pins. Over 300 fake pins posted in Western Australia this morning!!!!

People who register on Waze must be a verified account. Drivers are posting fake pins. Slowly this app will become useless. Over 300 FAKE pins posted today. Not fair for tow truck drivers wasting time due to silly competition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. AAA

Partner with AAA. Or at least give those of us that work for AAA doing roadside assist. The ability to identify ourselves and help others who have asked for help.... maybe even a AAA truck (service or tow).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. lost item while driving

Lost item while traveling. We recently lost a few rare items out of the back of our truck during a trip down I-70 at night. It would be awesome if we could create a lost item alert in the general area where, if a driver seen it on the side of road they could alert us, or contact us to where it was seen!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A function to enter my vehicle top speed. Eg trucks, buses, mopeds can not run at speed limits. Hence eta will not be accurate.

I would like a function to enter my vehicle top speed. Eg trucks, buses, mopeds can not run at speed limits. Hence eta will not be accurate.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. High Accident Area Allert

When about to enter an intersection where there have been many fatalities/accidents Waze could alert you to use extra caution. Today, my son and I saw an accident that is an area I went through and I remember thinking..."Oh my goodness, what in the world!?!" It was a strange intersection. I think drivers can be warned either by a voice warning to use extra caution or by a color that shows that area to be susceptible to accidents. His truck was upside down and the top crushed in. We hope he's okay. The idea to me is not to avoid…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When reporting a hazard the update does not allow to specify on the other side of the road, like it used to. LOVE THE APP.

Can the "Other side" be added when reporting a hazard? Used ot be able to report a truck on the other side of the road. Cant do that anymore.
    I have turned many people on to Waze. Great app!!!!! thanks for all the WAZE team does.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion!
    This suggestion will not be implemented for the time being. Adding more and more options to reporting, especially for less popular types of reports such as other side which will also require another window/card, is not something we are aiming for at the moment. Please be aware that other side reporting is already available by voice using the Google Assistant! We believe investing in voice can create essentially a better and more scalable experience and we hope to bring it to more languages soon.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

9. In New York City thr app constantly directs is to the Cross Bronx Expressway ie 95. NOBODY drives there because it is a parking lot of truck

Stoo directing us to the Cross Bronx Expressway in NY city. Inhave to ignore your directions every time. ANYONE who drives in NYC avoids it like the plague. It is a parking lot of trucks. So over and over your directions are useless to me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow updates for trucks that are leaving a trail of rocks and debris in their wake

Much like heads up that there is debris in the road, it would be helpful to be warned and to warn other drivers of trucks that are leaving a trail of rocks and debris in their wake - those overflowing dump trucks who regularly break other driver's windshields. It'd also be helpful to warn other wazers of reckless drivers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Delete the offensive ad

Waze would be better if the current tv ad was deleted. While the cartoon concept is cute, and the actor's voice is well done, I find the reference to children saying, or not saying the 4 letter word that rhymes with truck is very offensive. It has no connection with your product. Was it written by junior high school boys? Please do a better and more mature theme in future ads. I don't have your app and after viewing the ad will NEVER get it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Soon turn notifications

I need sooner notice of a turn. With a 14’ trailer full of equipment I need sooner notifications of a turn. At 50 mph there is no way to stop or slow down when I have very little notice of a turn.

I need several notifications: 1/4 mile, 1500 feet, 1000 feet, 500 feet, 100 feet.

If there was a setting to set this it would help.

My sound automatically connects to my truck but will not play sound while I’m on Satellite Radio. The setting keeps changing. I set in setting to play through phone speaker. However it…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Large RV and Trucks

Please consider adding large RV and trucks many routes have sharp turns and low bridges. You can charge $3 per month and gain hundreds of thousands of users. I’d happily promote this service for you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Delete traffic icon

Hello I am a fan of your application and I would like to ask if it is possible in the next updates to be able to allow us to remove the bottlenecks present on the road that were noted by the users but more present at that time As well in one direction as in the other of the road to be able to remove the icons one by one as the road is cleared because too many times I was confronted with roads chosen-very bottled and really There was nothing more thank you to you to keep me good…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. SUGESTÕES

Olá Galera do Waze

Fica a Dica Por Gentileza

Adicione a função de ajustar manualmente a Roteirização no Mapa (Waypoint), com Nova Função Segure e Arraste para Alterar o Trajeto Uma nova Rota Personalizada e Desejada Manualmente e

Adicionar Alerta de Lombadas (Quebra Molas) e

Adicionar o Modo Condução para Truck&Bus com todos os Alertas necessário para veículos comercial de grande porte,

Ex:. Altura de Ponte,
    Restrição em geral para este tipo de veículos,
    Pedágio e Valor de Tarifas,
    Posto Obrigatório de Pesagem p/ Caminhão,
    Posto Fiscal,
    Velocidade Permitida nas Vias/Rodovias Veículos Pesados,

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Recognise when I’m behind a very slow moving vehicle and offer a New route around this vehicle

I suggest adding a feature that detects when I'm driving much slower than the speed limit on a road. The app could then ask if I'm in heavy traffic or behind a very slow-moving vehicle. If it's the latter, like being stuck behind a garbage truck making frequent stops, the app could suggest alternative routes to bypass the slow vehicle and reach my destination faster.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. car visual

Real Car visual with on-screen display - it will make all the experience more personal.
    it could use as info for understanding the road if it is a private or truck
    It could be a collaboration with the car Brands (you can make it profitable for you as a new source of profit from big car brands)
    You can add a group of the same vehicles for trip road.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Slow down & move over warning for Emergeny Responders

Warn motorists of Emergency Responders (police cars, tow trucks, ambulances) with a Slow Down Move Over warning. Lives are being lost at alarming rates and any support of the move over laws are greatly appreciated.

3,628 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. RV routes

I use Waze vigorously, however, in the summer of vacation time we adventure out in our RV. It would be helpful to have routes provided by selecting the vehicle type as an RV, and using roads specifically safe for an RV/18 wheeler truck.

These vehicles are not designed for small narrow roads, and would need to have the safest route provided possible.

Is it possible that we can have better options for the vehicle type, and this way Waze can make a suggested route specifically for said vehicle type? I honestly believe this would increase the amount of users…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base