Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • or

1163 results found

1. Uso obrigatório de farol baixo em rodovias

Além de um alerta via popup seria legal se o(a) assistente falasse "Você está entrando em uma rodovia, lembre-se de ligar o farol baixo!" Um aviso igual é com radar (Radar reportado à frente!)

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

17 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Wazer message notifications (i.e. private messages) need to be more visible to be effective

In the Past few days I've "private messaged" wazers who were ahead of me on a route to find out about traffic conditions or a slow downs. These messages went unanswered. I didn't think anything of it at the time. This morning on the way into work I just happened to go to "My Waze" to view my ranking... and saw that I had a Private Message from another wazer- from 10 days ago - and never knew it. The message was basically the same as what mine had been. -- I told you all that to tell you this:…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Calculate ETA based on own average speed

ETA calculation seems to be based on traffic conditions and general average speed. ETA calculation seems to be inaccurate when driving below the average speed of the road-segment as it keeps increasing while driving with constant (low) speed.

It would be great if ETA calculation would also be accurate for vehicles going below average speeds (e.g. trucks in europe etc.)

121 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Precisa ter na tela a opção de avisar locais com radares fixos e tambem moveis.

Precisa ter na tela a opção de avisar locais com radares fixos e tambem moveis. Esta opção existia mas foi removida. Precisa ter. Pessoas estão reportando como Policia oculta mas isto é errado, precisa ser o report certo, até porque é errado avisar sobre policia uma vez que isso pode ajudar bandidos, enquanto que avisar sobre radar movel é perfeitamente lícito!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mudança na tecnologia 3G deixa Waze "maluco" sem GPS, nos forçando a desligar o 3G de diversas operadoras do Brasil

Todos brasileiros que estiverem enfrentando problemas no GPS de seus aparelhos por culpa de mudanças na tecnologia 3G que as operadoras vem realizando de 2015 para cá, por favor somem-se a mim votando para que a Waze interceda junto às companhias telefônicas para corrigirem ou apresentarem alternativas a este problema.

A maioria dos usuários simplesmente vem deixando de usar o Waze, por acreditar que seja problema no aplicativo, quando o problema na verdade é algum conflito do GPS (qualquer outro app que use terá o mesmo problema) com mudanças que vem ocorrendo na tecnologia 3G.

Afirmo com segurança que o…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Show speed limit ahead (e.g. 300 meters ahead) for economic driving

In order to allow economic driving one should be informed that a changing speed limit will come up long enough to be able to save fuel and save the environment. When there is a hint that you have to lower speed like 300 meters in advance you can just stop pushing gas, so car will just sail.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. E-mail alerts for road closures

I'd like to have e-mail alerts for long-term road closures due to construction, flooding, etc. Those of us in trucking and other nationwide transportation industries could be kept aware without having to scan the entire national map.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Lane Guidance

While using Waze on highways lately, I have begun to think that having the ability to see what lane becomes the off ramp would be great, especially in complex city interchanges.

Portuguese: Estava usando o Waze em rodovias e comecei a pensar que seria ótimo ter a capacidade de ver qual pista pegar, especialmente em trevos complexos dentro das cidades.

Spanish: Últimamente me he dado cuenta que al utilizar waze en capitales se hace muy necesario que waze indique cual carril de una calle, avenida o autopista, llega a ser una rampa, especialmente en complejos intercambios.

6,389 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make the Alert Button and Speed Display floating

English: Make the Alert Button and Speed Display floating, so the driver can position them on the screen in order to be more visible regardless of the position of the cell phone on the panel.

Portugues: Fazer o Botão de Alerta e o Mostrador de velocidade flutuantes, assim o motorista pode posiciona-los na tela de forma a ser mais visivel independente da posição do telefone celular no painel.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Quick-report presets

The amount of phone interaction required for reporting is a bit onerous while driving. Tap to Report > select category > add optional additional info > send. I often skip reporting altogether to avoid distracting from driving.

I would love to see the ability to have one-touch presets for making reports from the main screen. A single tap to mark & send a report on an accident, hazard, or speedtrap, etc.

User might even be allowed to customize which presets are present and/or include specific text (i.e. "Left lane closed") for frequent events.

343 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Che Erick Jacquin para voz do WAZE

Voz do chef Erick Jacquin com sua voz, sotaque e jeito peculiar de dar "bronca".

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Implementar a função de alertar sobre os malditos 'flanelinhas' que ninguém gosta!

Sempre ao sair para um determinado lugar, por exemplo: restaurante,
    boate e etc... Sempre aparecem os malditos flanelinhas 'pedindo' para você 'deixar' vigiar o carro, caso você não autorize que eles te extorquirem arranham o seu carro...

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ford Mustang Mach-E Waze car/arrow icon not vissible in full screen apple car play

The waze arrow is not visible in full screen apple car play in Mustang Mach-e. The car/arrow needs to be differently aligned.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Car Play  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. criar alertas: zona de risco de assaltos; semáforo quebrado

Principalmente no Brasil e mais especificamente em São Paulo, criar dois alertas muito importantes. Um deles é o alerta de semáforo quebrado em cruzamento movimentado; Outro alerta importante é o alerta de zona com alto índice de assaltos, assalto recente e zona com alta criminalidade.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Turn on the lights alert.

In Brazil, even during the day it's mandatory to turn on the car lights when we drive in a route (highway).

It would be very helpful there was an alert reminding us to do it each time we start driving on a highway.

(No Brasil, mesmo durante o dia é obrigatório ligar os faróis ao dirigir numa estrada.
    Seria muito útil se houvesse um aviso lembrando de fazer isso cada vez em que começamos a dirigir numa rodovia.

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Trip report

A report after each trip, useful to plan the return or the next travel, or even to control the driver by family or company. Containing max speed, medium speed, total distance, stops, stopped time, graphs with time/speeds, disrespect of speed limits when available... Showed at Waze and by e-mail.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Display direction of new road (e.g. I-10 *West*)

Most of the time I get messed up using Waze is when I encounter a roadway or freeway turn where there may be immediate opportunity to go either way, e.g. I-10 East or I-10 West, or TriCity Parkway North vs. TriCity Parkway South. The display shows only "I-10" or "TriCity Parkway".

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Expire events option

Give a general or category specific option to delete/expire events. e.g. most crashes/accidents are cleared in 30 minutes or less, yet the event lingers in Waze for 2 hours or more. So let the user chose how old an event will be displayed.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Avviso Autovelox sempre anche se sotto i limiti

Complimenti per l'applicazione e per il vostro impegno.
    È davvero ottimo che i velox vengano segnalati anche se non si è impostato alcun itinerario
    Sarebbe però fantastico se, come fanno altri navigatori, si potesse avere sempre gli avvisi per i velox anche se si è al di sotto dei limiti.
    Non si può tenere sempre gli occhi sullo schermo e se si accelera in prossimità del velox può essere tardi per l'avviso.
    Riuscite ad aggiungere questa funzione?
    Vi prego! Salvate la mia patente!
    Grazie!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Lei do Farol no Brasil

Pessoal, pq vcs não adicionam um aviso sonoro ou em tela para que toda vez que entremos numa rodovia ele avisa para atendermos os faróis? Isto seria uma ótima inovação à serviço do usuário devido à nova lei.
    Abcs e espero ter ajudado.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Now available  ·  1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?